Chapter 1

Chapter 1
(Everyone POV)
          Friday , September 10, 2013 - First Day of School

~Sandra's POV~

Today is my first day as a Junior at the Supernatural Academy school. I have to wear uniform and it sucks so much. I just can't wait to see my best friends it has been two weeks already we always hang out everyday it was the first time we haven't hang out. When I wake up for school everyday I get ready and eat breakfast with my big sister she goes to the same school but she goes to college .

~Elemmire's POV~ 

Today school starts my first day of college as a freshman. It seems scary because it's college. I just can't wait to see my boyfriend and friends and see what classes I have with them. Getting ready now and eat eggs, bacon and gravy yummy. I think my sister stole my shirt, ughh again. Now I have to do my chore clean the dishes, do my room and take out the garbage. While my sister  is helping my mom cleaning the table. We both go on a bus but a different busses it how the school is I have no idea why. My dad getting ready for his first job and my mom making breakfast before we leave to school on the bus my mom leaves to work than to her second work so it hard to see my parents.

~Riley POV~

          Today First day of school of sophomore year. I got  to do my bed and put on uniform and perform on for the ladies. Got to put a sexy ass outfit on and do my hair. My mom making me my favorite breakfast. My dad leaving for work again he doesn't come until 10pm and i'm sleeping at that time, so i never see him in the weekdays. But can't wait to see my friends and see what classes I have. I better have classes with my friends, I ain't trying to be alone again.

~Allison POV~ 
First day for sophomore year. Getting ready finally out of freshman year trying to make this year more better. I do my bedroom and doing my own dishes. My mom goes to work but it doesn't pay enough for the bills. So I have a job at my school but it not helping at all so it hard to buy food  and clothes. So I try my best. I just can't wait to see my best friend forever. I hope we have the same classes together.

~Emily POV~

  First day of sophomore and getting ready for school. I'm making my bed and fixing my room up. My mom makes me and my brother breakfast .I got to do my chore every morning. My brother always wake up a few minutes later but I love him he my brother. I just hope my dad will let me date because I saw a cute boy he single and i hope one day he'll asked me out. After i'm done with everything i go on the bus with my friends and go to school.

~Jason POV~
First year of a freshman in college. Getting up and fixing my bed and taking a shower and dress up. I see my sister down stairs i kiss her on the forehead and my mom  get my breakfast and i eat it. Then I do my chore with my sister. Than I brush my teeth and put my favorite perfume. I love to wear my Jordans. After that I go on my bus and meet with my buds.

~Angle POV~
First day of school going to be a senior. I first fix my bed and get my uniform. Go down stairs and help my mom make breakfast while my sister taking a shower I took one last night. When I make breakfast I always here my older sister music it gets annoying but I have to deal with it because i'm the youngest. After I eat i brush my teeth I go to the bus and see my best friend.

~Mariana POV~
      First day in college, ughh totally not  ready. I get up listen to my music loud and pick my good outfit because in college you could wear anything you want. Then take a shower put my outfit on. I go down stairs eat breakfast then brush my teeth then go on the bus with my best friends.

~Harry POV~
     Going to college today and can't wait to see my girlfriend who I called "Mary". I fixed my bed then wake up Owne my younger brother  wakes up for his first year of preschool. Then after that I take a shower then get ready for school than go down stairs eat some cereal with Owen. Then do my chores and my mom drops off Owen of to school and she drop me off for some reason she doesn't trust busses i try to asked but she annoyed.
~Niall POV~
      Going to be a sophomore in college I remember the first year of college. When I wake up I do my bed take a shower. Put my outfit on do my hair. Eat my breakfast and brush my teeth. Then do my chores. Then i watch T.V. because i'm done really fast. After all this I drive to school and go to my buds.

~Bella POV~
Last year in college going to miss all of my friends so this year i'm going to make big memories. I love to dance and do gymnastics.I live with my boyfriend  I wake up more early than him so I could get ready and make breakfast. First I take a shower then get ready put my favorite outfit that I just bought. Than make breakfast and make coffee. Than wake up my boyfriend and drive to school.

~Evan POV~
First year in college going to be harder. I wake up my sister anna for her 5th grade. Than i get ready fixs my bed and take a shower and get ready while my mom make breakfast. Then I put my clothes on and then put on a perfume that my girlfriend likes. Then I eat breakfast with anna then I brush my teeth and do some chore than get ready to school.

~Daryl POV~
My girlfriend wakes me up I get ready take a shower and then eat her breakfast and drink coffee. Then i do my dishes while my girlfriend do something. (She probably putting makeup on, like always) Then I go to work and get out at 7pm.

~Scorpio POV~
When I wake up I eat my breakfast and coffee. Then take a shower and get ready. Then brush my teeth. I get ready for college that i fell a class because I skipped school My school is really strict. Than I drive