Chapter three

Chapter Three

Bella POV
  It's Friday morning and Scorpio, Elemmire, Daryl and Nail are at mine and Daryl apartment. We don't have school on Friday, so we just hang out. Ele and I went to my bedroom and getting ready because me and her are gonna have a girl night with all of our girlfriends.

"Hey can I borrow a shirt" ele say while digging in my closet. "Ya sure but please bring it back" I say while painting my nails and toes. "Ya totally" sha day while putting a black crop top on. "What do you think I should where" I say. "Umm i don't know but nothing fancy we're not like going to club or anything" she say while putting her shoes on. "Alright fine" I say while putting my white crop top shirt that says "nothing to worry about" and a black slick leggings and my converse.

While we were getting ready we heard the guys screaming but we thought they were just playing video games but we heard a growl and things breaking. So Ele and I ran down stairs and I couldn't believe my eyes.

The love of my life was fight my high school sweetheart. Oh ya short story me and Scorpio where high school sweethearts but that broke off and I'm in love with daryl and yes we're all friends now. Okay back to the story, Daryl was punching the crap out of Scorpio. But when they turn in to big ass werewolves we had to stop them fast before the cops get here. "GUYS PLEASE STOP" I say while growing at the same time. "OMG NAIL DO SOMETHING" Ele say while shaking. As for me I ran to them and try to stop them but they just push me off and I'm like bleeding everywhere. Ele ran to me tell me how stupid i was but all I can pay attention to is Daryl and Scorpio. Finally nail stop them but the cops had already came and took them both away. I just couldn't believe my eyes that they where even fighting and what they were even fighting about.

I got up and went to the hospital with Ele and nail. Ele was on the phone with Mariana telling her that we can't make it to her house and telling her what happen. Has she finish talking to Mariana on the phone, I was already done because it wasn't that bad. But know I have to get them out of jail but first I need to talk to Nail and see what happen.

"So umm what happen Nail" I say while walking to the car. "So daryl was talking about you, you know the usual but I guess Scorpio still have feelings for you because he just snapped at Daryl and I guess that led them to fight" he say. "Umm so do get them both out" I say confused.
"Really girl, I'm pretty sure you should get your boyfriend out and not Scorpio right now because we ain't trying to have another fight" ele say while knocking me upside the head. "Okay sheesh you don't have to hit me" I say.

So we drove to the police station and to bail Daryl out cost about $500. Before Daryl got out I asked how much is for Scorpio and of course he cost more because he had to fight a police officer like always. So his cost about $1000 dollars because he really went in with that police officer and he wasn't having it. Imma need to bail him out but it gonna cost him. Daryl came out and I hugged him and kissed him, you know the same lovey things when your boyfriend goes to jail and you bail him out and you know that movie thing like you haven't seen each other for months.