Chapter two

Chapter two 
   Mariana POV

         As the bus arrived to school, me and my friends walked to school. Evan couldn't drive me to school because he had to drive the kids to school and I had to go to school early for a project. Angel and I was walking in the hallway with Sandra, and we were talking about our summer.
"Hey I got you guys souvenir from Florida" said Sandra, while giving us these cute keychains that said Florida and it was all pink and black. It looked wired but still cute.
"Awee thank you" me and angel said at the same time. We say things a lot together even tho we're not twins but we act like ones.

I opened my locker and took my text books out, and see Bella and Daryl just making out. Ughh sometime I'll let this slide but there like fully making out, it like they were about to do it right in front in the whole school, which they almost did one time. I know wired but there that couple will they just love each other so much, that there just have sex anywhere or is that just me, who knows.

"Hey guys stop making out before you actually do it" angle says while taking more of her text books out. "GUYS" I say while slamming my locker close. "WHAT Mariah" Bella said while giving me the death eyes. "Fist of all my name is Mariana and second off don't give me that death eye or I'll push u to Sandra open locker and blust your eyes open" I say sassy. "Wow okay Mariana sorry but you just got me annoyed" Bella said putting her hands up defended.

I can't take it when people give me that death eye or that sassiness shit. I'm not to good with people with that and all my friends know, I guess Bella forgot and sas me and honey I wasn't having it.

"Didn't mean to defend you but u just got on my nerves" I said hugging her. "It Okay Mariana" Bella said while giving me a hug back. I hate getting mad at my friends but I have this anger issue that I can't control much.

As the bell ring we went to our first class and mine was study hall. So I got to finish with my project with Elemmire.

Bella POV
      When the bell rang, me and Daryl went out separate way and went to class. I went to my first class which is math ps19 (this is a made up math class, most of the classes are made up) and this is the hardest math class ever. But luckily I have it with Scorpio and Nail. From our friends group I'm the only girl in this period.

"Bells did you know Jason likes Riley" Nail whisper to me. "Wait what I didn't know Jason gay" I said freaking out, because I thought he liked angel. "Ya he kept talking about him and told me he had a dream that him and Riley did it" I don't know if you can tell my mouth is wide open, I'm pretty sure a fly flew in it. "No freaking way but that could be anything" I said "ya but guys really don't have dreams like that unless there gay" Nial said while writing down what the teacher is saying. "I just can't, I need Mariana in this" I say while texting her. "No she'll just make it worse" said Nail "to bad I already text her" I say putting my phone away.

When I went to my fifth class, I saw Mariana and ran to her. "Did you see my text because you didn't text back" I say while stretching. "Ya I did and I don't believe it because he is gonna ask my sister out" she say pretty upset. "I don't know but whatever you say"

So our PE class we do different things then a normal college, high schoolers. We make our own sports while using our powers and special abilities. So I'm a werewolf so I turn in to one and the vampires have their teeth out and very glowing eyes like us werewolves but different colors.

The game we did was dodgeball and us werewolves won of course but vampires do have there days.