fourteen. grip

WHEN TWO SHATTERED HEARTS!
( fourteen broken — isak danielson )

Before i could say anything else, gavin rushed forward, his hands knocking into chases shoulders causing him to stumble back away from me. Chase shoved gavin back in return and i grabbed gavin by his olive shirt and pulled him away from any possibility of hitting chase. He fought my grip but i pulled him farther. His hands grabbed my shoulders and he shoved he off of him and i fell back into the sand.

    "Dont touch her like that," chase raised his voice but i got up in between them before chase could reach gavin. Never once in my life did i think i'd have two guys fighting over me like this, but i had to stop it.

    "I can touch her however i     want. She is here with me. She is mine." i didn't want to believe chase when he said gavin is extremely possessive, i got the vibe that he could be but not to this extreme. I didn't belong to gavin. I didn't belong to chase. My head spun as i heard and thump and chase was on the ground with his hand over his jaw, his eyes wincing in pain.

    "Gavin," i shouted, grabbing him and pulling him into me, his eyes were full of anger looking down on me, occasionally switching his focus at chase on the ground. I turned and looked back at chase, "chase get out of here, let me fix this." he didn't move and my pleading face didn't affect him. "Please." i begged.

    He scrambled to his feet and set off towards the sight without a word. Gavin turned his head back to me and i froze under his intimidating stare that puncture the little confidence i had gathered up. He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tightly.

    "Why the hell did you kiss him" he said through his teeth. I felt my hand going numb but i was too terrified to move.

    "Why should it matter?" i asked defensively and his grip tightened. "We aren't together, gavin." i explained as calmly as i was able to and he loosened his hand around my wrist and dropped his head,

    "Why would you say that?" he asked and i was hit with a wave of confusion. Did he actually think that we were together?

    "Because it's the truth." i retorted, taking a step back, stumbling on the sand out of nervousness. "We kissed like what? Twice? There could've been a future but you are way too possessive it's scary." i uncomfortably laughed and he took a step towards me again.

    "Possessive?" he almost yelled and i nodded quickly. It baffled me that he didn't understand, he had to know he was crazy, right? n o one could be that obsessed with control over someone and not realize it. "I don't like the sound of that." his voice dropped into more of a breathy whisper and my skin crawled, he grabbed my elbow and i knew what was coming.

    "Gavin," i started but his lips attached to my neck. "Gavin get off of me." i mustered about, trying to pull away from his hold but for what felt like the thousandth time, i was completely frozen. His hands moved up the back of my shirt and he bit down on my neck and i squirmed under his touch.

    "I wouldn't say possessive." he said into my neck, "i just know what i want," he took in a deep breath and my knees went weak and tears brinked my eyes. "And when i want something i get it, always. No exceptions." i never prayed to be an exception more. I pushed against his torso but he didn't budge. He was too tight wrapped around me and my brain permanently failed and i stood shocked, unable to process what was happening.

    "Gavin please," i begged, tears rolling down my face and my body shaking uncontrollably. He pulled us down onto our knees in the sand, his lips moving to my collarbone. I pressed my forearm against his neck and he finally pulled off of me. His eyes met my swollen, red ones and his held no mercy. He reached back in to grab my waist and i smacked at his hand. "Dont touch me." i said through a muffled whimper and his hand slapped against my cheek and he pushed me and i fell onto my back against the sand.

    "Don't fucking tell me what to do, you hear me?" i warned, crawling on top of me and finding my neck again. I sobbed and tried to roll away multiple times.

    "Gavin!" i yelled but he ignored me. He lifted my shirt and i tried to pull it back down and we held a game of tug of war with the hem on my t shirt. I felt his weight lifted off of me to see a boy with brown hair and two girls i spoke to earlier behind him, both of their hands covering their mouths. The guy punched gavin in the eye and the girls rushed to me and pulled me to my feet and rushed me away from the shore.

    I heard the grunts of the fight behind me but i didn't turn around, it was too difficult to see given how swollen my eyes got as i tried to hold back tears.

    "Aw aurora im so sorry, come here." the girl on my left, sarah, said before pulling me into a hug and i embraced her back, sobbing into her shoulder. I felt an extra pair of hands on my back, knowing it was the other girl, eliza, attempting to comfort me.

    "Gavin is mental, he has always been. He did the same to my friend, she said she couldn't stop him he is so aggressive. I wish we didn't let him come." eliza said, her voice leaking with sympathy. I felt bad that they had to come and comfort me because they barely knew me but i let the feeling slide.

    We sat down on the grass for round thirty minutes as they comforted me, they told me about the school and past stories they had to make me laugh which surprisingly worked. They were both so much nicer than the other few girls who mostly gave me judging looks.

    "Rory?" i turned and chase rushed into view. He grabbed me and embraced me and my tears stained his shirt. "Im here," he whispered and for the first time since i spilt coffee on him on a cold friday morning, i truly believed him.

AUTHORS CORNER!
okay this was kind of wacky to write and i hope it didnt make anyone too uncomfy lol but i did have this planned since before i started writing this book so it had to be done my dudes. ALSO last chapter brought us to 1K reads and i updated in that chapter but im sOOOO thankful for all of you guys who continue reading!!! tysm! i not going to ask for votes and comments this time but im not stopping you lol.

SONG!
this song explains itself lol so just listen to the lyrics