Lost and found

It was a lucky find, what were the chances of finding a full working animatronic in good condition behind a false wall?... okay maybe good is being generous, the bot looked to have been rotting in that room for years, decades maybe, but it was in one piece and worked so he wasn't complaining. If anything, he was thrilled. With a find like this the attraction will be huge! Now he just needs to find Fritz smith. He's an ex-night guard that used to work at the toy location, from what he's researched the man is still in the area. All he had to do was find his number. The man bounced in excitement.

——————

In an ordinary home The older man yawned, squinting his hazel eyes as he searched for his glasses, the sound of the phone ringing had woken him up from his nap, he didn't want to ignore the call so he reluctantly pulled himself up and trudged to the phone. "Hello?" He answered, running a hand though his blonde hair, his voice was horse from just waking up.
"Hello? Oh hey man uh, is this the home of Fritz Smith?" The young man on the other end asked. The man nodded.
"Yah, do you need anything?"
"This is great! Okay oh man it's such an honor to talk to you mister Smith, uh aw hell sorry I'm rambling let me get to the point."
Smith couldn't help but chuckle at the man at the other end's antics. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and continued to listen.
"Okay so uh, I was wondering if you could come in and work as a nightguard to the Fazbear's Fright attraction opening in a few weeks. I'll pay you of coarse! I just would really like a genuine fazbear family night guard working to make the experience more real, you know?" He explains, the man thinks about it for a moment, then shrugs, what's the harm?
"Alright, sure I'll bite. Where do you want to meet up to discuss this more?" He answers and the dude on the other end was practically squeaking with joy.
"Thank you so much mister fritz! I can't wait! You won't regret this I promise!" So the two talked location and details and agreed to meet up tomorrow at a local coffee shop. What were the odds they both were in relatively the same town. "Then again maybe he wouldn't have called if I lived out of state" he thought absently to himself. Soon smith hung up the phone and chuckled.
"Ah, you would have loved to hear this one bro, even now we're getting confused for each other" he muses  and looks towards a picture of two identical boys playing on a tree swing.
"Ah well, what's the worst that could happen? I'm sure your job can't be that hard." Mr. Smith sighs and writes down the time on a notepad before returning to his couch. He put his feet up and clicked on the TV, with a grin he announced to himself.
"Fazbear Fright here I come!"
———
What are we going to do?
That's what the spirits were wondering. Despite his death they hadn't moved on. The oldest of them stood up to calm them all. She reassured them she'd find them the help they needed.
Nobody noticed the newest addition to their group rolling his eyes.
Marionette was determined to finally free their souls, she just wasn't sure how yet.