The First Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stiff. He felt stiff.
That man must have moved him while he was out. The location was new to him.
He tried to move his arm.
Nothing.
He tried to move his leg.
Nothing.
He let out a growl.
She had to have done this.
It was always her.
His spirit writhed within the suit holding him hostage.
He wanted out.
He wanted out now!
—————————
He awoke feeling oddly unrested. It was dark out and he knew his shift started in a couple hours. So Smith dragged himself out of bed and got dressed. The whole drive he had that odd feeling of being watched, but shrugged it off. Soon he was stepping out of his car and approaching the building of the soon to be Fazbears fright. "Night one, lets get this ball rolling" he psyched himself up and opened the door. He was greeted with a gust of cold air, Why was the inside so cold anyway? Oh well, good thing he is wearing a sweatshirt. Not like I wear anything else. He thought to himself. Smith strode onto the office like he owned the place, which he technically did if only for the night. "I think I can chase off some rough teens wanting a sneak peak of the spooky action." He jokes to himself. Falling back into the chair he rolled over to the tablet at the desk, picking it up he knew right away this was a camera tablet. "Heh, Fritz used one of those" he mused to himself, he idly switched though the cameras as the phone rang.
"Hey hey, glad you came back for another night! I promise, it'll be a lot more interesting this time!"
Smith looked down and noticed this was a recording. Must have been made earlier. Oh well he doesn't mind listening in. He leaned back in the chair as the recording continued,
"We found some, some great new relics over the weekend, and we're out tracking down a new lead, right now! So, uhhh, lemme just update you real quick, then you can get to work. Like, the attraction opens in like, a week, so we have to make sure everything works, and nothing catches on fire!"
"That'd be inconvenient" he quipped, chuckling to himself
"Uh, when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and work their way toward you, then past you and out the exit. Uh, yeah you've officially become part of the attraction. Uh, you'll be starring as...the security guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the camera as they pass through – you know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner – but you'll also be a part of the show. It'll make it feel really authentic, I think."
Smith was only half listening now, he was clicking though the cameras seeing the sights. Though he had a feeling of being watchful and glanced up at the window to only see it empty.
"Uh, now lemme tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy head! Which we think could be authentic! Then again, it might just be another crappy cosplay. And we found a desk fan. Very old-school. Metal though. Watch the fingers, uh, ha."
"Did you also find a ghost?" Smith quipped again, though he didn't laugh, he was starting to get on edge
"Finally uh, oh right! We found an old animatronic, a real one man! But it didn't seem to be working when I checked, then again I'm not a robot expert, heh, well uh, anyway it should be in there, we've got it in the basement, it's not on the cameras by the way. It's really spooky lookin' so if it ends up not moving we're gunna use it as a prop, hopefully it moves though, imagine how scary that'd be to see this big rotten guy stumbling around like a horror movie villain."
Smith wasn't listening anymore. He was getting up out of his seat

"Umm, you can check the security cameras over to your right with a click of that blue button. Uh, you can toggle between the hall cams and the vent cam. Uh, then over to your far left, uh, you can flip up your maintenance panel. You know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline. Uh-heh. Uh in trying to make the place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, heh-heh. Some of this equipment is barely functional. Yeah, I-I wasn't joking about the fire that's-that's-that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation."
He thought he saw movement just in the corner of his vision, but again he looked and nothing was there... the ventilation was working fine so it couldn't just be in his head... right?