Fantasy Football Part 12

She plays in his hair as his hand rubs her exposed leg from her robe. "Well, do you have any ideas where you want to do your charity work, or do you want to create a charity for something close or near and dear to you?" He interlaces their fingers. "I want to start my own program for underprivileged youth, providing them with all the supplies they need for school and a stipend for college each semester, you were the one to inspire me. Remember when you almost had to leave after the first semester? You were so heartbroken and I never told you but I spent hours researching for a solution, I was afraid to lose you already." His confession brings a smile to her face. "Aww that's so sweet, how come you never told me?" She sips her tea.

"I was afraid nothing would have worked and that I couldn't help you. I wanted to save the girl I knew I was falling in love with since the first day." She smiles into the kiss. "My hero..." She swoons and leans into his chest. "So, do you have a name, a plan, an idea?" He points to the blank pad and pencil. "I was working on it before you came out. There are a lot of details to think about." She shifts in his lap. "I'm sorry I thought you were sad or upset about something I had to make sure you were okay. I would love to help you and co-found the program with you, if you want." His entire demeanor brightens. "Really? You would co-found a project with me?" She laughs. "I think the surprise is that you think I wouldn't. You should know by now I would do anything for you." She leans down kissing him aggressively while his hand roams up her robe.

She pulls back once she hears CJ through the baby monitor. "Mama mama ma..." She laughs. "A mother's job is never done." As she hops off he pulls her back to steal a few more kisses. "Baby, if he is up then so is Riley. I promise I will give daddy all the attention he wants...tonight." She runs her fingers down his chest. "You just focus on the program and what you want our legacy to be. I believe in you." He smiles at her, she doesn't know how important those words meant to him. He shakes off his fears and frustration and begins to formulate ideas.

Upstairs, Amaiya opens the door and immediately CJ stands up. "Look at mommy's big boy standing on his own." Riley is still wobbly on her stance but is determined to make an impression too, "Aww Ry Ry, look at my princess trying to stand too. You guys are growing so fast." She grabs them and places them where they can hold their own bottles while she monitors them. "Oh, you have taught me so much in these months watching you grow and soon you'll be talking, running around the house, and driving us crazy but I wouldn't want it any other way." She leans closer to them.

"In fact, mommy has a little surprise for daddy growing in her tummy. It's true, mommy found out she was pregnant just yesterday, four weeks to be exact, another love child. You are going to be a big brother and you a big sister." They both stare at her with their bottles firmly placed in their hands. She rubs her belly, smiling widely.

Suddenly, she can hear him coming up the stairs, faster than usual. Once he reaches their room he grabs her by the hand and kisses her passionately. She is shocked and pleasantly surprised. "Baby, what was that for?" He places the other baby monitor on the table. "I heard you tell them, is it true? Are you pregnant?" She sighs then smiles. "It was supposed to be a surprise." She pouts poking her lip out. He picks her up and spins her, she could see the excitement on his face while he neglected the nausea on hers. "Look, just because there's only one doesn't mean there is any less morning sickness...oh no..."

In fact, this time he causes a bout of morning sickness as she runs to the nearest bathroom. "Mai, honey I'm so sorry." He takes over watching the babies until she comes back. When she does she has a towel on her neck and a look on her face. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to." She plops down next to him, he tries to kiss her, but she backs away. "I'm so mad at you right now. That has been the worst to date, how can this baby cause so much more when there's only one? Plenty of space in there..." He smiles leaning in to kiss her neck. "Are you sure there's only one? You never know." She looks at him and rolls her eyes, not answering.

She sighs and places the cool towel on her head. He kisses her hand. "I am really sorry, I just want you to know how happy I am. I know these two were difficult to carry and I want you to know I just want you to be comfortable, anything you want or need I will get it for you." She obliges him the kiss from earlier and he takes her hand, kissing it softly. "Can I get you something for your stomach? I'll get you some ginger ale." He heads to the kitchen to get it and she sighs loudly. CJ hiccups and she grabs him to burp him. She holds him high away from her churning stomach.

"Can you believe mommy is pregnant again. I couldn't help it, he tells me everything I wanted to hear, he gives me butterflies every time he is around, how could I not want to give him everything he ever wanted?" He just stares at her. "I know you can't talk but I just want you to know how much I love your daddy. He makes my whole world better, even when he causes me to toss my cookies. I guess that's what happens when you're madly in love, you're willing to toss your cookies for them." She laughs as he comes in. She sets CJ on his tummy mat, grabbing Riley to burp her. He sets the glass nearby while he joins CJ on the mat. He giggles and grabs his dad by the lips and Chris buries his face into his belly causing him to laugh. "Daddy's baby is ticklish, isn't he?" Amaiya laughs at all the squealing.

"I just realized we have to tell everyone again, you know they're going to look at you." He rests his head between her legs and smiles as she finishes tending to Riley. "Yeah, and I'll just say, you look at my wife and you tell me you wouldn't have knocked her up the very moment you could. Besides, that night was super romantic, and I was overcome with emotion and desire for you...mmm kind of like I am right now..." He pushes her robe aside and kisses the exposed skin.

"Chris don't you dare start right now...you know my sex drive is through the roof, too. The slightest touch can set me off." He ignores her and continues upward. "You know you want to...come on baby, give into the feeling. You just told me you were pregnant again, all I want to do is celebrate the best news ever..." He spreads her legs and goes deeper. Her breathing becomes erratic as she puts Riley on the mat next to CJ. "We...we can't, the kids are awake...oh, Chris...don't...please. Stop...don't...stop..."

He puts the twins in their swings placing pacifiers in their mouth, almost instantly their eyes close. He gives her a devious smile. "Problem solved, come on." He pulls her to her feet, but she grabs the second baby monitor as they head out of the room.

He pushes her against the wall next to the twins' door, placing urgent kisses all over. She no longer fights the urges they both knew she had. "Chris...baby...oh..." He picks her up as he walks into their bedroom. He lays her on the bed and she scoots back to the pillows. For a moment they just watch each other. Her breathing erratic, he breaks the silence. "Say it..." She bites her lip keeping him in anticipation. She shakes her head in defiance. He answers by taking off all his clothes, biting his lip as she watches his hand wander over his chest, down, his strokes long and slow. She could feel the overwhelming want within her, she couldn't deny it, she wanted him and she had to have him. She motions for him to come here. "I need you, baby. I do..."

He walks around the bed and she sits up on her knees. "How badly do you need me?" She moans and undoes the tie to her robe, he grabs her by her hair, kissing her intensely, the robe slipping off her shoulders. Her hand wanders south. "Ooh, so bad, baby. Just taste me..." She places her finger in his mouth and he sighs hard. "Oh my god, you taste so good." He grabs her and pulls her on top as he lays across the bed. "You better make this quick, you know their naps are barely 30 minutes long before someone is up." He takes his time kissing every inch of her. "What's the fun in that if I can't savor you, inhale your perfume that drives me wild and listen to you beg for me? Even if they do wake up they can keep each other company until daddy has his way with mommy." He smiles devilishly, and she concedes fighting. She pulls him up for a kiss. "Whatever you want, daddy. I'm all yours..." She arches her back as his kisses go lower. His hands focused on her breasts, where she wanted them most. His warmth breath against her. "You are talking way too much for my liking..." He concentrates on all her spots. All she could do was moan, no words, completely focused on the feeling. She pulls him on top and relishes in the feeling of him against her.