~ Author's Note ~

Summary
Kirsten Travis is about to get her big break as a rising star in the art world... until tragedy strikes and turns her family's life upside down. With the clock running out, she's pushed into the arms of a dangerously tempting man she doesn't know, but cannot fight her attraction for. She desperately needs his help, almost as much as she needs to keep her past a secret from him...

Evan Beaumont wants nothing more than to be left alone so he can perfect his workaholic tendencies, but his father has other plans for him. When Evan is forced to find a bride or forfeit everything he's ever worked for, his best option becomes Kirsten Travis. She's the perfect woman to save him from his father's marriage contract, and he's more than willing to help her solve her own problemfor a price.

A deal is negotiated with each of their terms made clear, but what happens when their simple agreement unexpectedly becomes a complicated affair?

Join me on May 1st for the release of As Long As I Have You.
_____________________________

As Long As I Have You. Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.

This book is an original work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locations is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

No part of this book may be translated without the written permission of the author.