The Request

New level. Text to Kenna,

Kenma: I reached level 20
Kenna: No fair I didn't have time to play
Kenma: why?
Kenna: I became a member of the volleyball team at Karasuno. Tsukki brought me over to meet them and it sorta just happened.
Kenma: Tsukki?
Kenna: My deskmate. He's a middle blocker. You should get your coach to have a practice match with them. They need it.
Kenma:I'll try. Since you're asking. Oh and Kuroo says hi.
Kenna: Hi Kuroo.

"You're gonna ask coach for the practice match?" Kuroo looked over at me. I looked at my game "if Kenna is asking then she must believe in their potential. So it might be worth it. Maybe they will have the potential to make coach dream come true now that Kenna is there."

"I'm a bit jealous of them though. I wish Kenna was still with us" Kuroo says finishing his juice. I frown remembering coming home to her gone. I don't get why she left. Something else must be happening...

"Well this way we'll be able to see her again" I state. "You're right!" Kuroo fires up. This guy has always liked my sister since a young age. I thought she liked him too so why did she leave?!? This is just another game I need to find out.

"Come on Kenma we gotta go ask coach"