A Gentleman

"Training camp!" Hinata chanted excitedly on our way to the place we'll be staying at. I yawned and felt myself falling back asleep since it was already getting dark and I spent the whole practice preparing for the camp.

"When we get there..." everyone's voices started to fade out as my eyes started drooping and my speed slowed down. Hehe guess I still don't have the stamina to keep up with everyone.

"Get on" hmm? In front of me stood Daichi who crouched down with his back to me. "Captain?" I questioned nervously. "Come on I'll take you the rest of the way" he gestured with his hands. My face flushed red "n-no need captain! You've been busy with practice I'm sure you're tired". I heard his chuckle "get on Kenna or else I'll princess carry you instead".

Ahh! I can't have the captain do that! So I quietly reached foward and got on his back securing myself so I don't fall "T-thanks". He got up with ease and walked foward as if I wasn't even on his back "we're a team also friends. No need to thank me Kenna".

My face grew red again at his kind words so I just laid it down on his shoulder to stop the others from seeing.

This feels kinda nostalgic like- "what happened to her?!?" I looked up and saw Tsukki and Yamaguchi with worried faces. "Nothing just a little tired " I smiled and patted Daichi "you can let me off now. It seems we made it already."

Our school wasn't very rich and it's on the country side so the building we are staying at wasn't what I was used to in Tokyo but Hinata seemed very excited.

"Kenna you have your own room don't worry. I'll be making sure none of these boys bother you" coach reassured me along side Daichi. I smiled at their sincerity and laughed at the other boys who complained about lack of faith.

This camp seems to be starting off well.