Reunion

"K-k-kurroo?" My eyes widened at the scene before me. He was playing with my cat leisurely as if he lived here. But this is his first time here right?

"Kenna! You're finally home we've been waiting..." his eyes found their way to Tsukki who was standing next to me "whose that?" Smiling I gestured "Kuroo meet Tsukki, Tsukki meet Kuroo" they eyed each other only giving a nod and a dispirited "hey" as a greeting. "Tsukki is my desk mate and mmm teammate? Club..mate? Anyways! He's a middle blocker at Karasuno and has been super helpful since I moved here so I invited him over for dinner. OH are you here by yourself?" the thought just occurred to me as I remembered the missing slippers. 

"Of course not" Kuroo smiled pointing to my room "he's in there using your charger since he forgot his and his game device was dying".  "Ahh ok" excited I place my backpack on a nearby couch and bring Tsukki to do the same. "He's talking about my brother. I guess you'll be meeting him sooner than I expected haha" I look down slightly nervous that Tsukki will want to leave but to my surprise he sits at the couch "yeah sounds fun" he said in his usual sarcastic like voice. I laughed but Kuroo and him seem to be seizing each other up. Boys. I roll my eyes and put on the tv, "will you guys be staying over?" 

Kuroo smiles and points to bags placed in the corner of the room "For the night" . "Yay well since there is two more people I'll just order some food. Play nice" I grab my phone and order while I make my way to my room. "Kenmaaaaa" opening the door I find him immersed in his game. "I came to see you since we're nearby" he said while putting down his game and came over giving me a hug. "Nearby?" "Mmm we're playing practice matches with different schools around the area all week leading up to you guys" I nod, that makes sense. 

"We're having a training camp leading up to you guys"I grab his hand and we sit next to each other. "Are you eating well? You look skinny" he lifts my hand inspecting me. I lay my head on his shoulder and nod "yes yes I eat plenty. Worry about your upcoming practices. I would tell you about the team and how to win but that wouldn't make the game very fun now" I laugh and he smiles. I explain the dinner order to him before we head out to the living room. 

"Kenna...why-" "Are you guys still not talking?" I interrupt him to reprimand the two un-moving boys. Kuroo and Tsukki still have not moved from their positions of staring each other down. With a sneer Tsukki covers his face and lets out a small laugh "he can't take his eyes off me. He must find me too attractive". Kuroo's face shows he's annoyed "I was just thinking how could Kenna handle being next to such an annoying face without punching it the whole day". Fire seems to surround them as they challenge each other. 

I look at Kenma and tug at his sleeve gesturing to the two guys. He looks at them annoyed and frowns before going between them and flicking their foreheads. "Stop your making Kenna anxious" he walks back to  me grabbing my hand. The two boys rub their heads then look my way. Their gazes make me uncomfortable and I look away "l-lets just all sit down". 

Tsukki looks me over then glances at Kenma and Kuroo. Frowning at the latter he sighs and picks up his bag, "it's ok I better go home. You haven't seen these guys since you came here right?" My eyes widen a little before nodding "I'll see you tomorrow anyways" he smirks at Kuroo when he says that and comes up to me "I'll come over another time". "Mmm" I nod smiling and he pats my head reassuringly before leaving. 

Kenma and Kuroo are frowning looking at me. 

"W-what?!?"