PART FOUR

INFO(y/n) - your name

INFO
(y/n) - your name

********

You're lying in bed, listening to the sound of Ally breathing softly next to you as she sleeps.

I love you so much.

You feel closer to her than you have done all year and not just because you've spent the night having sex.

Your thoughts are cut short as you see your phone light up beside you, the number isn't saved in your contacts.

You pick it up before making your way out into the lit hallway quietly, closing the door slightly behind you.

"Hello?"

"Hello (y/n)."

You stop at the bottom of the stairs, "Miss Venable?"

Wilhemina gets a shiver up her spine every time you use her full title.

"I'm sorry to call so late, I couldn't sleep thinking about how we left things this afternoon."

You didn't want to think about the kiss, you just wanted to forget it had happened and focus on Ally.

How did she even get this number?!

"Look I-"

She interrupts, fearful of what you're about to say.

"I hope you don't mind, I got your number off the back to work form from the other day.
Look, I'd hate to think things will be awkward between us now.
I can't deny I have feelings for you, but I will respect whatever way you choose to continue our relationship."

You get a knot in your stomach, you have feelings for her too, but your feelings for Ally are a lot stronger.

"I think it's just best if we keep the relationship as boss and employee..."

Wilhemina feels as though she's been kicked in the stomach, "very well, I suppose I'll see you at these birthday drinks tomorrow?"

Oh shit, I forgot about Mike's fucking birthday drinks!

"Yeah, I'll see you then.
Night Miss Venable."

"Goodnight (y/n)."

******
Wilhemina's somewhat calm demina switches dramatically the second the call ends, she throws her phone up against the wall with all the strength she can muster.

"FUCK!"

So she's staying with her pathetic girlfriend over me?!
We'll see about that when I meet Saint Ally tomorrow...

______________________________________

||THIS IS A MINI PART AS THE PARTS AFTER THIS WILL BE SPLIT INTO TWO DIFFERENT STORIES DEPENDING  ON WHOSE SIDE YOU CHOOSE.||

TIME TO PICK :
ALLY'S SIDE ❤
OR WILHEMINA'S SIDE? 💜