PART THIRTEEN

__________INFO(y/n) - your name(h/c) - hair colour__________

__________
INFO
(y/n) - your name
(h/c) - hair colour
__________

❤||||>ALLY'S SIDE<||||❤

It's getting harder to summon the willpower to knock back Wilhemina's advances.

You're terrified by how easily she makes you forget about Ally even for a split second.
But you manage to refuse her again, pushing her aside without a word you unlock the cubicle and rush out into the main corridor.

*****
A month has passed in no time and today is one of the merger events between Albany Law and 107 Law.

Wilhemina has been texting and attempting to call non-stop these past four weeks - you'd caved and spoken to her a few times.

Ally had reverted back to being preoccupied with work in the lead up to today's event and when Wilhemina had tried so hard to get in touch with you, you were just happy to talk with someone who'd actually wanted to pay you attention.
Even after talking to Ally she hadn't altered her behaviour and you've been arguing more and more recently.

You see Wilhemina approaching the meeting room, struggling to contain your excitement - not only at seeing the older redhead, but also the person who's right behind her.

Your boss stands up, opening the door for the two women as you and Hannah exchange what you believe to be discreet greetings.

"I forgot you used to work for the competition," Alan laughs looking over at you.

"We won't be competition after today I hope, Alan."

Wilhemina sits in the chair Alan is holding his arm out towards, right opposite Ally.

Your girlfriend looks as though she could snap at any moment but you weren't sure if it's because she's so stressed or because of your ex-boss sitting down in front of her.

"Hello again, Miss Mayfair."

Wilhemina gives her a smug smile, hoping to coax a reaction out of her.

"Maybe under the circumstances you could call her Ally," your boss laughs again.

Jesus.

"Miss Mayfair will be just fine thank you Alan, we haven't merged yet."

He looks on half amused and half confused, not sure if Ally's being serious or not.

I don't know why she's acting as if she cares now, I've been invisible for weeks.
She probably still cares more about her precious merger event than if I'm fucking Wilhemina or not.