leoh & altair's relationship

This will be a page about how Leoh and Altair's broken relationship

I'm drawing a 2 page comic about it as I write this

But anyways here is some backstory so that y'all could get the jist of it.

Leoh and Altair were kids, they both lived in a city who do not accept demons. The two had small feelings for one another.

Leoh is a demon.

One day, Altair thought it would be nice to take Leoh out to the city for the first time, since Leoh was afraid of being caught and he never went outside in person, only once or twice.

He begged his parents and they agreed. They too, felt bad for Leoh.

Leoh had small horns, stress and fear makes horns grow. He placed a beanie on and went outside with Altair and his parents.

As they pass by Leoh spots an alley way with graffiti. It says

'Horn freaks' 

'KILL ALL DEMONS'

'DEMONS GO DIE'

And such. He looked away as that ruined his mood. Altair squeezed on his hand a bit, smiling at him.

"There's nothing to worry about." Altair's mother, Bailey said. "Right honey?" She turned to her husband, Silas. "R-Right!" He stuttered a bit.

Leoh nodded briefly and he saw some news displayed on the screens of the T.V for sale in a shop.

"Onto some major breaking news, multiple witnesses are coming forward with reports of "demon" sightings, with hostile rallies and anti-demon propaganda as well as claimed footage of such beings." The news reporter said.

That's all I have, the rest with continue in the short 2 page comic ;)