Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Skye's P~O~V

Wolf, wolf, wolf and wolf!

I know, I KNOW I'm acting like a giant looney absolutely should register herself in the mental hospital.

But seriously every student single student in the school's parking lot has a wolf scent on them and I can guarantee it that most of the students are a 100% human at that.

"Come on dear I know it's your first day and I'd love to just prance in there and see you of to your first class of the day. But I don't think that'll be a good impression on your new schoolmates, and you only have 15 minutes left before the first bell rings." Said Mrs. Sprinkley (or Mrs. S as I like to call her) with a worried expression on her face

Although she does not know the real reason why I haven't been in an happy mood for the past couple of days, she's bee trying her best to make me feel happy and at the least crack that I haven't been able in front of her anymore.

"Thanks Mrs. S and don't I'm fine and take care of myself. See you after school" I said giving her a smile (atleast I hope t was a smile) and grabbed by bag while getting out of her husband's old truck of a car.

I stepped on Stalin High's gravel and built up any wit and strength I had left in me turning around to see all eyes on me.

For a minute I thought I had been caught when I looked at all the people just blankly staring at me, but then as my eyes drifted towards what I can only describe as the slut group (due to the sorry excuse of straps on their bodies called clothes) and their glares with tinges of jealousy in them.

I realized that the only reason I'm being stared at is because I'm new and none of these people know me or anything about me since I made it a usual habit of mine to do whatever I needed to do in the mornings when most of these people are in school.

Now I just felt like a deer caught in the headlights on the 401 highway, which is actually an ironic term, seeing as I'm a panther caught in the middle of tons of wolves and humans that can cause serious damage to me physically and literally.

So I stepped forwards and headed towards the doors that led inside the school ignoring all the eyes on me and hoping with all my might to just get this day over with already.

And I as I looked up I realized I had almost reached the doors as well only 10 steps away from them.

But before I could take another step forward, a strong hand that had a very strong scent of a wolf came forward and stopped me from going any further and before I could do any thing I was forcefully turned around and..........................

Please vote and comment!!!!!!!!