Chapter 18

~~~~Recap~~~~

Damien's P~O~V

And my innocent sister gave me a look which told me not to mess with her friend: though I really have no intention what so ever to listen to her this tim around.

~~~~END OF RECAP~~~~

Chapter 18

Skye's P~O~V

The rest of the day went well, I met some othe Rye pack wolves and got to know everyone a little better.

Although I must admit Damien has been bothering me a bit and he ALWAYS has his eyes on me for some reason.

Like at this very moment although the hallways are crowded though I can feel him following, some might call this paranoia though I'm for sure that when I feel looking at me or following me he truely is: looking at me and following me.

It's the end of the day and I'm heading out to meet Mrs. S in the parking lot telling her I met brother and will be moving in with him. (which is partly true)

But just when I thought I was of the hook and walked out of the school without a care in the world thinking about my brother Xavier steps in front of me eyes narrowed.

"X-Xavier" I stuttered as his arm reached out towards and he dragged me to an abandoned alley, beside the school which was similar to the one An had lead me to.

"Explain" he said sternly trapping my only exit with a serious face on and I told him everything that happened today and left out what two weeks ago, which was also today before An turned back time.

"So what you're telling me is you moved to the Lune sect. due to a family situation, but met your brother who was kicked and thought to be dead in the Rye sect. and are moving with him now." he said taking all of it in.

"Move in with us" he said wrapping his arms around my waist after 5 minutes of awkward silence.

"Can't, I love my brother and well HE'S my brother." I started stubbornly as Xavier pouted and continued, "Also what would YOU do if YOUR younger sister was to move in with Damien or Tanner?" I asked him putting him in my brother's shoes as a scowl came to his face.

"You really know how to get agravated don't you?" he asked me as I wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled up at him.

I know I should not be doing this seeing as I already found my mate, but why isn't my panther reacting this time around I mean it was reacting like 'this is wrong and you shouldn't be doing this' the last time I kissed Xavier.

Why not now?

What's wrong?

Guess I'll need to have a talk with An after all because something seems truely wrong.

I felt a strong aura approaching and realized that Mrs. S had arrived, so I ended my kiss with Xavier and pulled back a bit as Xavier pouted and growled a bit.

"Easy boy" I started putting a hand on his head like petting a dog to calm itdown, " I have to go and pack up and then go over to my bro so he doesn't go all crazy over protective brother on me."

"Fine" he said leaning back in to kiss me once more and then pushed me out the alley telling me to go on and that he'll come out later.

I went over to Mrs. S's car and sat in and said my greetings planning how to break the news to her about me moving to the Rye sect.

~~ Xavier's P~O~V ~~

I watched as my long term girlfriend went out of the Alley and saw her get in the car of the enemy's elder and sighed thinking about what my girl's gotten me into.

Now not only will I have to make sure none of the bastards over at Lune sect. harm my girl, I'll also have to make sure that bastard Damien stays far away from her.

I mean you'd think I'd back off, but truth is I can't back off even if I wanted to, I mean I don't believe in mates, nor IS Skylar my mate.

But we have a stronger bond, the bond of understanding and trust.

Not only that but in a way you can I've involuntarily fallen madly in love with the girl who is mated to my enemy.

Confused?

You see there's a reason our three pack this place even though we can't stand each other.

Which is that a thousand decades ago our packs had gone on a blood thirsty war with each other and in the heat of the battle they'd destroyed and killed many by passers and even massacred a village that consisted of witches, wizards, warlocks and some other creaters and their families.

At that time there was a very powerful and most known wizard family that lived there, though only the children since the adults had been away in their family in particular and ALL their died.

Except one little 9 year old boy who was half dead and breathing his last breathes, although he himself was injured in any way, though since his mate was dead.

Which resulted in boy dying only half way through since he saw his mate die with his very own eyes and that resulted in his death as well.

And he was the son of the head of that powerful wizard family and thus the father filled of his hands with his own son and his son's mate's blood and put a curse on all our families for generation on.

The curse was that our pack would be entangled for life and that the alpha's of our packs would have terrible finding their mates.

Ever since the alpha's of the Burns pack have been falling madly in love with the mate of his enemy and would care zilch towards their own mates.

And although I'm very sure about the OTHER two packs, but according to what my great grand father and an esteemed elder of our pack tol me.

It seems that the Alpha's of the Lune Pack can never find their true mates and even when they do their mates always disappear out of their reach and are later on no where to be found, almost as if they didn't exist in the first place.

And the alpha's of the Damien pack, IF they found their mate IF!

They always end up hurting their mates REALLY cruelly and in the end their mates kill themselves, die or some thing of that sort occurs.

That's why although I always knew Skylar wasn't my mate, but the mate of the enemy I still didn't hesitate to go closer to her and I'm still not afraid to either.

Cause I might not be her mate, but if I let her get closer any of those two and if one of them is her mate (which I'm sure one of them is) then she'll be hurt in the end and she has suffered too much already I won't let them hurt her anymore!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!