Freddy x Chica (Fluff)

(I wanna start with one we all know so ya, lets just start)
------------------------------------------------------

Freddy's P.o.v
   I really do need a vacation.  I swear I may loose it, these kids are gonna be the death of me.  Not like I'm already dead. 
   Chica's fine with this somehow.  It's probably because, she gets to have kids try her own recipe.  She even loved kids when she was human.  Oh how I love her...NO she is your best friend don't think like that. 
    Bonnie is really about himself just like Foxy.  I swear they are really annoying to the point my hat will explode.  We are shut off right now.  They are looking for a new nightgaurd, so we do whatever.
     " Hey Freddy, so how was
today" Chica said.  Lie. Lie. Lie.  "Uhh, Great, Great" I said.  "That is amazing." She said.  "Yeah, great." I mumbled.  "See you later" she replied.  Oh Chi can't you see I love you. 
     "Heya boss" Bonnie said in his 'I know what you should do' voice.  "What Bonnie." I glared at him.

~~~~~Meanwhile with Chica~~~~~

  Chica's P.O.V

     How do I tell Freddy.   I thought. I mean how could he possibly love me.  I'm a chicken lookin' duck.  I think they got the wrong colors. 
     "Aye, lass come over here" Foxy said "Sure" I said. 
     "I have t' say somet'ing." He said. 
     "Sure, you can tell me anything" I say back. 
     " Well here me go, I be a banana, I be a banana, I be a banana, look at me move." Foxy sang. 
     "No, it is like. I'm a banana, I'm a banana, I'm a banana, look at me move" I sang back. 
     "Ye have a 'mazing voice." He said.
      "Thanks Foxy" I said while looking for the pots to a pizza perfect cooking.
     "No Problem, lass"  He replied.

~~~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Potatoes in the kitchen~~~~~~~

  Freddy's P.O.V

     "That's it Bonnie?" I say. "Yah, Fazbear." He replied.
     Rehearse your lines. I thought.  "Chi, I love you" I say. "What, really you love me" She said relieved as I jumped in my place.  Man this is what the nightguards feel after us scaring them.  I thought. 
     "Yeah I do." Out of the blue Chica just jumps on me. 
     "Woah take it easy will you" I say jokingly.  "Alright my teddy bear, by the way I love ya to."  Wait, where did she get teddy bear from. I thought.  "Alright baby chicken" I say. "Lets have pizza to celebrate." Chica says

~~~~~Time Skip to 5:30~~~~~

  Still Freddy's P.O.V

     After the celebration it was a pigstie, really.  Foxy brought beer and got drunk to the point he started flirting with pirate cove.  It was great we all started laughing. 
     Guess who is cleaning the mess at 5:30.  ME!  The leader of the group. They all voted on me, even Chica.  It was all her idea.  I guess I agreed, but still.  Tonight was probably the best night, thanks to bonnie.  Oh how I love my little Chica.
____________________________________

Hey my little apples, so thanks for reading plz don't hate it is my first story I know it is short but I'm tired and I'm going to bed so, yah
Till next time my little apples BYEEEE!!!