Springle (Springtrap x Mangle)

ImAnAppleToo_IGuess wanted one si here you go im tired for some if this so no hate my apples.
□●□●□●□●Now for story □●□●□●□●

Mangle's P.O.V.

     My Lord please make me beautiful, I am really ugly.  Kids are the reason I'm like this, employees ,and the boss and manager are reasons too.  Names Mangle and I'm just a toy to this horrible place. 
     Day after day kids tear me apart because I'm the 'tear apart and put back together' animatronic that for some reason parents let kids play with. 
     "Mangle, where are you" Said Tonnie  ( I'm sorry I'm too lazy to spell toy bonnie). "Over here Tonnie." I said.  Really Tonnie liked exploring the place being new and everything.  "I found a human in the office-" Tonnie said before Foxy interrupted "And he looked like Freddy after 2 seconds" Foxy said. 
     "Yah, how did you know." Tonnie said. 
     "Are you really that stupid-" Foxy said before I interjected the thought "Please, you'll hurt his feelings." I said. 
     "Sure thing princess." Foxy said as he winked
     "Wow just wow." I said as I shove him aside. 
     "So, Tonnie why are you here" I say " I found this door" He said.
     "What really!?" I said sartastcally.
     "Yah, come on I'll show you the way " says Tonnie.  He said as I began to hang on to ceiling, and swing my way there.

●□●□●□●Time skip brought to you by BB's sad ballon●□●□●□●

  Springtrap's P.O.V. 

     I was trapped here for the longest time.  There is no keyhole.  The door is boarded up and there is no way to escape it. 
     There is so much mold, it's disgusting. I am so rotten that I don't feel like I have room to talk how disgusting this room is. 
     "ARE YOU READY!!" a voice said, a male voice.
     "Tonnie you are gonna hurt yourself be careful."  A female voice said.  Crash! Bash! Bang!
     "Mangle it won't open" said Tonnie?.  "Open sesimae" said Mangle?.  BOOM! "It opened Tonnie!" she said "Oh My Gosh." 
she said.
     "MANGLE STAY WAY FROM HIM!  HE IS REALLY UGLY!"said Tonnie
     "How could you say that...I'm worse than him." she said as she stood up for me.
     "WOW! AT LEAST YOU LOOK KINDA GOOD" Tonnie said. 
     "Me good looking, everything on my body is in the wrong place, also 95% of my endoskeleton is showing." she said as a tear dripped.  "I think you should leave Tonnie." she said.

●□●□●□● Changing pov brought to you by Mangle' s ears●□●□●□●

  Mangle's P.O.V.

     How could Tonnie ever be like that?  I thought "Are you okay, Tonnie is never like that."she said "I'm...Fine...Thanks" It replied.
      "Here let me show you around the pizzeria." she said.

●□●□●□●to lazy sorry●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●time skip 5 days later●□●□●□●

     "Nice one Springy!" I laughed out.  He is amazing and I love him. I thought.  "Hey so you know what Tonnie said" I said
     "Yah...why?" he replied.  I pull out a nice little black bracelet. 
     "He said stay away and I never left your side Spring...I love you." I confessed.
     "So, will you be there with me through everything and help me through problems, by being my boyfriend?" I ask him. 
     He looks at me for a long while and out of nowhere "YES!".
     "Really Springy, really?" I questioned.
     "Of course I love you Mangle." He said.  " I love you too."

____________________________________

Hey guys I see that you read.  I am just really tired and if you liked please put a request. As you guys know this was for ImAnAppleToo_IGuess
Thank you for requesting.  I have to say Springtrap is my favorite character .
Long outro isn't it.
Till next time my little apples BYEEEE!!!