Foxy x Bonnie

What, we have to have some lgbt oneshots in here.  Request scenes and Fnaf animatronics x another one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BONNIE (I'm sorry I'm just lazy)

     "Well, have a good day" said the manager to the waiters and waitresses.  "Still looking for a nightguard." He said to himself as he left too.  "You too, Mr. Sanderz (IDK I thought of Sander sides at first). They said walking away.  FINALLY! I thought. I start back up. 
     "Hey Bon...Wanna make a pizza with me." Chica said.  "No, sorry Chica I am actually gonna tune my guitar for tomorrow." I replied. 
     "You do that every time though." She said.  "Chica just let him be" Freddy butted in. "Fine..." She responded.  "Thanks Freddy" I say.  
     Once Chica went into the kitchen Freddy followed.  I started to tune my guitar. 
     "Hey Bonnie, come over here please." said Foxy. 
     "Sure" I say as I bring my guitar. "Hey could teach me how to play guitar." He asked. "Sure" I say.

_____________Time skip brought to you by apples_____________

   Foxy P.O.V.
     If I am going to be honest the only reason I took the lessons is for attention and just so I could feel Bonnie's touch on my fingers.  
     I may have a crush on him.  Also our colors match like gold and silver or the colors on Spiderman's outfit.  Just purple would look great on me.  No don't be thinking like that it is inappropriate. I tell myself. 
     The clock hit 6 a.m. they got to there stations, as for me I am VERY lonely.  I watched kids run to the stage.  Oh if I could be with them, but the stupid glitch that happened. 
     I just watched the band play their songs.  For the whole day being out of order and everything there ain't much to do. 

___________changed povs___________

   Bonnie's  P.O.V.

2nd Night and we still have no nightgaurd.  I guess rumors ruin some part of the jobs in a restaurant.  I go over to Foxy's curtain. 
     "So you hang out with the fox instead of make a pizza with me.  That is so mean and rude." Chica said
     "Chica he asked for guitar lessons, so I am asking if he still wants them." I explained.
     "No, you just don't like me is that it?" she argued.
     "Chica you are my best  friend it is just guitar lesson are in something to do. Pizza takes like 2 hours, that means 4 more hours left to do nothing." I replied. 
     Out in the middle of the silence upon us she grabbed a chair and threw it at me.  "Chica!!" I say as I threw it back.
     "Don't Chica me, you like that fox better don't ya." She stated as I tried to hide my face.  "EVERYBODY ENOUGH!" Freddy yelled.  Then she threw left over pizza at me. 
     All of the sudden foxy comes out of his cove..."FOOD FIGHT!!" Foxy yelled.  I ran into the backroom. 
     "Hey..." Foxy said as he ran in here covered in food by Chica and Freddy?!
     "Oh my gosh they are chaotic" I say.  "Can I tell you something Bon?" Foxy asks. 
     "Yeah" I say "Okay how do I put this,... I REALLY LIKE YOU!! He yells. 
     "Foxy I didn't know you felt the same." I say. I hugged him and he hugged back.
     CLICK! I turn to see Chica with a camera.  Within a blink of an eye Foxy starts running after Chica.  "Hey give me the camera!"  He yells.
     " NEVER, I SHIP YOU GUYS TOO!" Chica basically fangirled the whole time.  Heh I guess I have learned a lesson...Don't say food fight without hiding at first.

____________________________________

Hey guys! So I finished this and oh man would I never be able to escape that food fight.  I hope you all have a good day or night Idk.  Till Next time my apples.
BYEEEE!!!