Nobody Else

Jordan's POV - Present Day

The club was filled with so many people as the DJ played a remix of Jake Miller's "Nobody Else". After the bar, Y/N brought me here. We had a few of more drinks and a couple of more shots. At this point, my body was warm and buzzing. Y/N was all smiles as she danced. Her arms were up in the air, moving back and forth as her hips moved along with the beat. She sang along and my eyes couldn't leave her perfect lips, which still had a little bit of her lipstick.

I wasn't much of a dancer, especially since I'm not the best at it, but I tried my best. Y/N looked directly into my eyes as she slowly moved closer towards me. Her eyes sparked with something I hadn't seen before and it was absolutely consuming. It was like a magnetic pull and without realizing it, I found myself moving towards her.

Her beautiful eyes underneath the club lights looked like a galaxy and I couldn't stop gazing into them. She held her gaze with mind. I could be crazy, but I felt like her eyes were telling me something, as if she wanted to hold and touch me.

My eyes flickered down to her body. Her hips swayed back and forth to the beat. Her body was so defined and perfectly designed. I wanted nothing more than to pull her in, wrap my arms tightly around her figure, flushing her body against mine.

I looked back up at her. Her eyes were suddenly dark and dangerous, almost lustful. She grabbed arm and pulled me in close. She turned around to where her back was against my chest. She grabbed my arms and placed them on her hips, but instead I wrapped them around her waist. Our bodies moved together in perfect sync. Like earlier at the bar, it was like suddenly we were all alone and we had the whole dance floor to ourselves.

She turned her head and ghosted her lips against the shell my ear. "I can't see me leaving with nobody else."

The words caused my heart to explode, bringing out all the old feelings I had for her and had been pushing back all night. I turned her around to face me and tightly wrapped my arms around her hips, trying so hard not to place a hand on her firm butt. Those dark skinny jeans were killing me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned toward my ear again. "Don't let me go home alone by myself and with nobody else."

She pulled back and looked deep in my eyes. I bit my bottom lip, absolutely tempted to grab her hand and take her back to our hotel. But, was this the right decision? Would we pick up where we left off? Is this a do-over and we're starting all over again? Or is this the alcohol talking and only a one night thing we might regret tomorrow morning?

Her fingertips were tracing random shapes at the nape of my neck and she had me completely paralyzed. She had full control and I wouldn't hesitate to do anything she would ask.

She smiled at me and said, "nobody else."