Info

EXCERPT
"Is this rolling?... yes? No? Oh we're going? Ok! Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, and I participated in the "Turn Around" challenge As you all know this year there were seven participants, and each participant was given a personal trainer and ten months to get their body, and for some people, their life back in shape! Each trainer hads different techniques and ways to get fit so it wouldn't be the same for everyone. And the person with the best and most drastic results win! And here I am ten months later and let me tell you, it was a lot of work, a lot of struggle, bumps in the road, times I felt like giving up, and times I thought I might as well quit. Because of where I was and how things were looking, it was as if I was in an impossible up hill battle, and there was no point even trying. But here I am now, and things... to be honest couldn't be any better. Though it's all thanks to the trainer, and now boyfriend, I was given, Jeon Jungkook. He taught me how to get my life together in just seven easy steps! Just seven? I know right, crazy! Believe it or not, but it used to be six, but little did we know the most vital and hardest step was the one we didn't even realize was there, but it was the thing that got me the farthest in life, and led me to win this competition. So, I hope my story helps you, to achieve what you deserve in just seven steps... give or take."

WARNINGS
This book will be filled with bad words, low self esteem, some suicidal thoughts and actions, and last but not least, love.
There will also probably be spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, plot errors, stuff like that but please keep in mind that I'm a virgin when it comes to writing!
NOT ALL CHAPTERS ARE STEPS

A/N
Hello!! From here on out I guess I'll be writing this new fic! His is somewhat based off the video, "How to Loose Weight in 4 Easy Steps!" It's where I got a lot of inspiration and it's a great vid! This is gonna be a really horrible, shitty, crack filled mess of a fic so be prepared! Also I suck at updating so bare with me! But all in all, I hope you enjoy and see you very soon in the first chapter! -🦑🐙