Chapter One - Study

Kai eyed the blonde haired girl carefully, as he leaned in to kiss his girlfriend's cheek. Lisa's eyebrow kinked for a second before a smile rose on here face, as Jennie turned to hug her tightly.

Kai only huffed in response waving goodbye and explaining he would meet her in the library after his class.

"See you later babe." Kai pressed one last quick kiss to Jennie's lips before heading off to class.

"So, what are we doing today?." Lisa asked, wrapping an arm around Jennie's shoulder. She took a quick glance behind her, seeing that Kai was watching them. So she raised a hand over her head, showing off her middle finger with a smirk. Getting no response back, Kai only shook his head, clenched his jaw and turned to his class.

"Well I'm studying for a Trig test." Jennie giggled poking Lisa's jaw to get her attention. She almost crave it sometimes, but that was normal between bestfriends. Wasn't it? "And you're going to help me."

"Oh c'mon Jen, that test isn't until the end of the month." Lisa pushed her body away from Jennie's, to walk backwards. Jennie grabbing her at times to her her navigate away from moving students in the hall.

"Uh, it's November 30th Lisa." Jennie giggled. "How many parties have you been to that makes you forget the days?"

"I've lost count." Lisa shrugged. This cause Jennie to pout, she didn't like how hard Lisa partied. She would get phone calls from people asking her to come pick Lisa up. It was insane how drunk Jennie had seen Lisa get, and scary. "But I really don't want to study."

"It shouldn't be that hard." Jennie teased, poking a finger at Lisa's ribs. "You shouldn't breeze right through the test anyway, you're a math wiz right?"

"Oh shut it." Lisa pushed Jennie playfully, trying to get away from the brunette's tickling antics. "Fine, we'll study. But, not too long. I haven't seen you since Kai and you've been dating and I miss us."

"I can deal with that." Jennie agreed. She looked down at her purse, to pull out her dorm keys and to hide the slight blush on her cheeks. When she looked back up Lisa was on the brink of bumping into someone.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Lisa giggled, Jennie watched as her bestfriend bend down to help the girl pick up her things. "You into art?" Lisa asked, pointing at the girl's notepad.

I dabble, I mostly need it for credits." The redhead shrugged tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thanks."

"No problem...?" Lisa pointed at the girl, queuing her to speak her name.

"Chaeyoung, you can also call me Rośe."

"Well Rośe, good luck with dabbling in art." Lisa smiled. "Maybe I'll see you in class." With that Lisa left Rośe with the mystery of her own name and seeing her again.

-----------