Chapter 7

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." Jennie huffed as she rushed to finish her make up while walking towards Kai. "I didn't mean to be late, I just have a huge test coming up."

"It's fine." Kai shakes off. He leans in for a quick kiss, and Jennie wipes the small smudge lipstick in the corner of his mouth with a small smile. "Let's just get there now, my parents are waiting."

They quickly made their reservation, where Kai's parents was seated. Jennie asked Kai if her make up was okay, which he responded in,

"You look beautiful, Jennie." Which made the cat eyes girl slightly and quickly leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you." She giggled lightly while wiping some lipstick from his cheek, and he smiled at her lovingly. Jennie's heart ached at the look in his eyes, she knew she couldn't look at him the same way he looked at her.

Kai would look at her as if she painted the sunset, while Jennie looked at him as if he were her brother. It was such a fucked up mixture.

"Mom, Dad this is my girlfriend, Jennie, Babe this is my parents Lucas and Emily."

"Nice to meet you both." Jennie smiled.

As she sat down, she enjoyed meeting Kai's parents. Their talks continuing throughout the night, laughs being passed around the table. Kai even reached under the table to caress her thigh.

And as he did so, Jennie could only think. About Lisa's lips pressed where his thumb was resting. She could feel the suction, and soothing warmth of Lisa's tongue against her heated skin. And the cool air that could hit after her mouth would leave, revealing a small mark of purple and red dots.

After that, all Jennie could think about was Lisa.