Chapter Two - Big Favor

"How do you do it?." Jennie chuckled, pushing Lisa by her shoulders out towards her dorm.

"I wasn't doing anything." Lisa argued, her brows furrowing at her bestfriends words.

"No." Jennie agreed. "But that girl was literally eye-fucking you."

"No she wasn't-."

"She was." Jennie jumped in, placing things down on her bed. "I wanna know how you do it."

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about Jen." Lisa shrugged plopping down on Jennie's bed with a loud sigh. "I was only talking with her- wait why do you want to know anyway?  Don't you have Kai?"

"Yeah but-... I don't know I've been thinking about taking it to the next level." Jennie whispered the part, embarrassed Lisa would make fun of her.

"Li-Like..sex?." Lisa's eyes went wide, surprised at the brunette's words. "Wait, I thought last summer-"

"I couldn't go through with it, I wasn't ready and I was scared." Jennie sighed looking down at her hands. "I mean I know I'm not experienced but- I wanna know what to do you know?"

"What makes you think your ready now?" Lisa asked. "Is Kai pressuring you? Cause I swear to God Jen, if he ever touches you. I'll-."

"No, Lisa I know I'm ready. I just, I want to loose it to someone I trust and love. I love Kai, but I don't trust him the way I should."

"So break up with him." Lisa stated, as if it was that easy for Jennie to do.

"I can't."

"Why n-".

"I just can't Lisa. It's complicated, it's not bad it's just... We've been through a lot together." Lisa nodded silencing the question there, she didn't want to get Jennie worked up over something stupid.

"I don't really know what you want me to say.." Lisa trailed off looking down at her shoes. She had a little idea, and she was praying that it wasn't what Jennie was implying. Even though a part of her wanted it to be true, the part confided in her pants at least.

"I wanna ask you a big favor, but I want you to seem weirded out." Jennie gulped heavily. "You're my bestfriend Lis, and I honestly don't trust anyone as much as I do you. Please can you-"

"No." Lisa stood up, her jeans growing tight all of a sudden. "N-No, I can't. I'm sorry. There's so many things wrong with it, y-you're my bestfriend. I've known you since diapers, I mean someone could catch feelings-"

"That's the thing." Jennie argued rushing up to stand in front of Lisa. "You and I both know someone wouldn't catch feelings. We're like sisters-"

"Please don't say that when your asking me to fuck you." Lisa spat pushing Jennie back lightly. "Just give me some time to think about this."

"Okay." Jennie agreed. "Just don't take too long, okay?" With that Lisa walked out, leaving her books and phone in Jennie's dorm.