Bullies 2%

Miyah POV

Why does coolie have to treat me like this. I- I love him but clearly he doesn't feel the same about me.

"Miyah stop daydreaming and pay attention" the teacher said making me snap out of my thoughts. Everyone directed their attention to me so I put my head down.

Valerie pov

I could see that miyah was over thinking about something. Maybe I should talk to her after school.

-

Me and miyah were driving back to my house. She looked really depressed and she was quieter than usual.

"Do you have something on your mind" I asked.

"I'll talk to you about it when we get to the house" she mumbled while looking out the window.

I continued to drive until we got to the house.

We walked in the house and walked straight to my room.

"Now talk to me" I said.

"I'm kinda... In love with... coolie" she said making me shocked.

"Are you for real"

"I'm sorry it's just- I don't know I just love him for some reason" she said softly.

"I know how you feel but you can't fall under the love spell because if y'all get together he's gonna still treat you like shit" I said.

"It just hurts so bad. Why does he treat me like this like I'm a piece of shit" she said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry becau-"

"Val there's someone downstairs" Betsy said.

"You coming" I asked miyah.

"Yeah"

We walked downstairs and I seen ool.

"Hey, what are you doing here" I asked.

"I'm sorry for-"

"Ool you keep saying sorry for them but I think it's best if they apologize themselves but if they don't mean it then no one should say anything" miyah said.

"Damn that's the most I ever heard you talk" he said.

"She's right, if they really wanted to apologize they would and not some fake apology like coolie did to her" I said.

"I kinda forced him to do it" ool said while scratching the back of his head.

"Well if didn't wanna do it, he didn't have to" miyah said. She stormed back to my room while mumbling some stuff under her breath.

"She's going through a lot right now" I said.

We sat down on the couch and there was an awkward silence.

"I'm really sorry for the way I've treated you over the years" he said.

"It's okay ool,  you've apologized enough it's just don't want the rest of them treating us like that" I said.

"I know and I tried to tell them" he said.

"Well clearly they're not listening so oh well" I shrugged.

"The real reason I came over here is to check on you and see if your neck is doing okay" He said.

"Yeah I'm doing alright"

"Okay well imma get going now, bye" he said while walking out of the door.

"Bye"

I locked the door behind him and went back to my room. Miyah was getting ready to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said.

"Okay bye"

She walked out of the room and I heard the front door open and close signaling that she left.

I took shower, watched a movie, and fell asleep a few hours later.

-

*beep beep beep*

I turned my alarm off and slowly got out bed.

My aunt went to work so once again I have to take her kids to school.

"Who was that boy you were talking to yesterday" daisy asked.

"Just... a friend of mine now finish eating so I can take y'all to school" I said.

Once they were done eating we grabbed our stuff and left the house.

When I got to their school I saw jahseh again and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away and left to go get miyah.

She got in the car and it looked like she was still and sad about yesterday.

"Are you still sad" I asked.

"Yes" she mumbled. I sighed and drove off.

-

We were standing by our lockers wait for class to start and of course they boys came over but it was just jahseh and coolie.

I don't know where the fuck ool is.

Miyah tried to walk away but coolie grabbed her slammed her against the lockers.

"Don't walk away from me" he said while holding her hands down.

"Get off me" she said as she started to cry.

"Yeah get off of her" I said.

He whispered something in her ear and she started to cry harder. I tried to hit him but jahseh grabbed me.

"Let me go please" she cried out.

He let her go and looked at her with a evil grin on his face. They walked away and I ran over to miyah and gave her a hug while she cried in my arms.

"What did he say to you" I asked.

"He said he would do bad things to me if I ever tried to walk away from him again" she said.

"I'm not gonna let him do anything to you... ever" I said.

She wiped her tears and grabbed her stuff that fell on the ground and we went to class.

A/N tbh I didn't really know what to write~ miyah😘