Bullies 8%

Miyah POV

Valerie didn't come to school so unfortunately I have to walk home. I was on my way out of the school doors when Danny came up to me. Even though he said would never hurt me again I was still kinda scared.

"You need a ride? I noticed that Valerie isn't here" he said.

"Yeah" I said hesitantly.

"Aight come on" He said.

We held hands as we walked to his car.

Once we got to the car I tried texting Valerie but I wasn't getting an answer and I was getting worried sick.

"You look scared" he said.

"Valerie isn't texting me back and I'm scared her mom got her or something" I said as I tried to text her again.

"Did you try calling ool" he asked.

"No, I don't have his number"

"Here you can call him from my phone" he said while handing me his phone.

I grabbed it from him and tapped his contact and called him. It rung for a few seconds before he answered.

"Wassup" he said.

"Hey, it's miyah, have you seen or heard from val" I asked.

"Yeah her mom came to pick her up but she said she'll be back tonight" he said sounding worried.

"Oh my god. Okay thank you so much" I said before hanging up.

"What happened" Danny asked.

"Her mom picked her up" I said.

"What's so bad about her mom" he asked.

"They don't have a good relationship and her mom is toxic as hell so she ran away and went to her aunts house"

"Damn" he mumbled.

"But she says she'll be back tonight" I said.

"I'm pretty sure if she escaped one time she can escape again" he said.

"Yeah your right" I said.

"I gotta stop to my house real quick, I hope you don't mind" he said while looking at me.

"No I don't mind at all"

Valerie pov

"You really thought I couldn't find you" my mom shouted at me.

"I never said that" I shouted back.

"So why did you run away"

"Because all we do is argue. We never had a good day or conversation EVER" I said.

"That's because you don't wanna talk to me" She said.

"I used to but you always acted like you didn't care so I stopped trying"

"Well you can still talk to me" she said while stepping closer to me.

"No, it's too late" I said.

I walked up to my room and locked the door. I looked at my phone and seen that I had multiple messages from miyah so I let her know I was fine and that I was about to get out of here. After that I called ool and told him to come pick me up.

I grabbed all my stuff and jumped out of the window. I walked down the street to ools car and I got in.

"You okay" he asked.

"Yeah I just wanna leave"

With out hesitation he drove off.

Miyah POV

Me and Danny were currently having a make out session. I don't how it got to this point but here we are.

Someone called his phone and he pulled away annoyed.

"who could that be" he mumbled and answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Val wants miyah to come over" ool said.

He sighed and said "aight we'll be over in a minute"

He hung up and we left.

-

Once we got to ools house I ran inside and gave val the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you so much" I said.

"I missed you too" she spoke back.

"You was only gone for a couple hours" Ool said.

"Oh be quiet" I said.

We all settled down and started watching on my block.

In the middle of a episode someone knocked the door.

"I'll get it" I said while getting up.

I opened the door to see jahseh. His face turned from happiness to disgust.

A/N 😬😘~ miyah