Lovers 14%

Coolie pov

I woke up and seen that miyah wasn't next to me anymore but I smelt food so I immediately got up and went downstairs.

I saw that everyone was at the table eating.

"Damn y'all ain't tell me was food down here" I said.

"I didn't wanna make you angry or something by waking you up so I just left you alone" miyah mumbled.

I shrugged and grabbed my plate and sat down with them. I noticed that val and ool kept looking at me and miyah.

"What" I asked.

"You think I should ask them" Val asked ool.

"Yeah" he said.

"Have y'all... y'know" she trailed off.

"Y'know what" miyah asked.

"Have y'all had sex yet" she asked cautiously.

Me and miyah looked at each other and looked back at them.

"Nah" we said in unison.

"Oh... just asking"

Miyah shook her head and chuckled.

"Y'all niggas weird" I mumbled.

We finished eating and we helped ool and Val pack their stuff.

Miyah POV

"Y'all we're dropping out" ool said randomly.

"What? Why" I asked.

"We just feel like school isn't for us" val said.

"I'm not really gonna be at school that much anyways until my mom wakes up... if she ever wakes up" I said mumbling that last part while tears formed in my eyes.

I quickly wiped them so no one would see me cry.

"She'll wake up... just have hope" coolie said. He kissed me on my forehead, grabbed a box and took it the truck.

-

Once we were done putting their stuff in the truck, we said our goodbyes and they left.

"You wanna go back to my house" coolie asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said.

We got in his car and drove back to his house.

When we got there I went straight to his room and sat on the bed.

"You so quiet, talk to me" he said.

(If haven't noticed, she gets quiet when she's sad)

"Well my mom is in a coma, you already know that and there's just a lot going on" I said.

"I'm sorry that all this is happening to you but let's just hope that things get better, okay" he said while holding me close.

"Okay" I mumbled.

He kissed me on my lips but the kiss turned into a make out session. This session was different than any other time because he was starting to undress me.

(If you don't wanna read this skip until you get to the dots)

He started kiss me on my neck, leaving hickeys all over and he kept going down until he got to my area. He looked at me for permission and I nodded.

He took off my pants and I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. 

He pushed my underwear to the side and I felt his tongue across my it (omg I hate myself wtf) making me jumped lightly.

He started flick his tongue all around making me moan loudly.

Once I was almost to my point he started to finger me with two fingers until I came all over the place.

He got on top of me and slowly stuck it inside of me but it hurt so I started to claw at his back.

Once I adjusted to the size he got faster and faster until he was going full speed and I was screaming his name.

When he got to his point, he pulled out CORRECTLY and collapsed on the bed, out of breath.

•••••••••

We ended up falling asleep soon after we did all that.

When I woke I got all my stuff, let him know I was leaving and I went home.

I took a shower and coolie wanted to FaceTime after I got out so we FaceTimed until I fell asleep.

A/N whew I hate myself~ miyah