Chapter One

Bloom:

Chapter One

"I didn't see her well because of the darkness of the room, but she was white-skinned, her hair was black with her big eyes, her hair was not that long ... it barely touched the tips of her shoulders. She was fast so fast than normal girls."

Jungkook was telling me about what happened to him yesterday, and that girl who broke into his house last night, and stole some of the chocolate from his closet, while I was listening to him as I painted the walls in silence.

"It looks like you're describing me instead of her?" I scoffed at him, turning to him.

"She looks like you," He muttered spacing out, patting his chin in thoughts. "She was not even wearing shoes, just like you. Is not that strange to us?"

"Are you crazy, or something like that?" I wondered, rolling my eyes, then continued with a sarcastic voice. "You are accusing me, really dude?!"

"I don't mean it, she just looks like you, she's flexible, I added that, too. She leaped from high rise in smooth?" He told me while standing up from the ground, looking at the blue walls, that I painted them in speed.

"It's interesting." I muttered while putting everything way, and throw my tired body on the couch.

"Why the colour blue, though?!" Jungkook asked, looking at the paint.

"I just like it, Kookie." I told him, smiling, then silence came between us afterwards.

"Lisa, and Jungkook here then, I have searched the entire place, to find you here... I admit I didn't expect it!".

The voice of my arrogant twin came as she split into the room more, looking at the walls admiringly.

"You're painting the walls in a very clean and professional way, I have to bring you to paint my roof instead of bringing a worker." Liza spoke in a voice of derision.

"Liza, please let's go straight to the point, why are you her?" I spoke to her, pressing on my teeth, as I narrowed my eyes to that face that was similar to mine.

The most provoked thing was that I had a twin... that made me always in a bad mood, the thought of having another version of me wasn't very fond of. The negatives of it are more than the positives.

"Today you'll not leave the place, I agreed with my companion to go out today... accompanied by a dinner invitation." She spoke reluctantly, and she clung to us with a fake smile. Then she went on, when Jungkook almost spoke.

"I know that it's her day to go out, but she is forced to do so, and by the way, we will not go out in one day together to frighten people, and and shocked them... you understand what I mean, right?"

"I don't want to go out today anyway." I answered her with cold features, while watching my twin Liza.

"That's good then, goodbye." Liza muttered in admiration as she left the room, she used to argue with her, and annoyed her always, but today it seemed she's not in the mood to argue.

"You don't want to go out today? Really?"

"What about the opening ceremony of the Kim's Day?" Jungkook added.

"I have paid fifty-eight thousand dollars to buy the tickets for you and me... and at the end you tell me you will not go, so what will you compensate for this loss, your dad, whom I see once a year, or your fucking mum?"

I rolled my eyes at him for the second time this day, saying while I moved my black hair from my face and behind my ear.

"They are fifty-eight dollars, right?" I scoffed, annoyed.