Chapter Five

Bloom:

Chapter Five

"The end of that long quarrel that carried hurtful words to me...is that I'm forbidden to leave the house for a week as a punishment for being late!"

I told Jungkook what happened between me and my mother this morning.

"It's all nonsense, I will not stay imprisoned here for a week...I will not do it."

"Calm down, tell me why you're late?" Jungkook asked, and he put a foot above his feet.

"I met Tea." I said with a sigh, moving my hair out of my face and behind my ear. "And as Lisa."

"What...!" Jungkook mumbled confused, and he stood up to stand in front of me.

"He fell a sleep in my arms." I completed my conversation, and did not pay attention to his surprised features.

"Do you lose your mind?! How did you do that again, not thinking about the dangers of that? What if..."

"What happened has happened, let's close this." I cut him and didn't let him complete.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook wondered after moments passed in silence.

"How to get out of here!" I told him annoyed as I began to think about it.

» » » » »

"See how easy it is!" I spoked to him, my body resting comfortably on the chair, while I raised a black eyebrow under my black glasses.

"Everything is easy to you, for real?" Jungkook mocked rolling his eyes as he ate all the desserts.

"Stop eating a lot of sweets .. You will inevitably get fat Jungkook!" I advised him, sifting from my cup of juice automatically.

"Lisa, I do not eat from your mouth, so shut up." He said annoyed, while he called the waiter to ask for the price of the bill.

"What's this bill?" He amputated his sentence in shock as he read the contents of the bill repeatedly, and then completed an angry scolding.

"I do not understand what is going on, did we eat the chair?"

"Calm down, Jungkook. It's okay I'll pay." I stepped in, barely trying to mute my laugh.

"It's not like that Lisa, I can pay ... but the price of this bill is overpriced...we have only eaten some of the desserts!"

He started shouting in mockery, making all eyes turn to him. Making me adjust my glasses and hat to hide my appearance.

I put the money on the table and grabbed the hand of Jungkook, who was still fighting with the waiter and dragged him out immediately.

"Shut up, God, you almost make Liza suspect me?" I shouted at him, when we were outside.

"She's here?" He asked, curling his eyebrows with a sense of understanding.

"Yes, and with Taehyung as well." I answered him in an icy calm.

"Do they have a relationship? I mean she went out with him more lately." He asked in something of puzzlement.

"I do not know." I told him squeezing my teeth together, while watching tgem through the window glass of the cafe.

Strangely enough, Tae had been watching me at length, in a bit of concentration, as if trying to remember my features. Causing me to turn away my face immediately.

"Let's go." I muttered to Jungkook in hurry, and I got in the car.

» » » » »