Chapter Three

Bloom:

Chapter Three

I have always hated wearing that blond wig, cause Liza was a freak who was obsessed by changing the color of her hair from time to time, not loving the color of her natural hair,

Which is dark black, just like my hair...

I adjusted my wig, and I shuffled and touched it like my real hair.

I went down to the first floor, walking to the kitchen in a quiet silence.

"Good morning." I muttered while taking a seat next to my sister. I began to eat my breakfast in silence similar to the one of my sister.

"Today is your turn to get out of the house, isn't it?" My mother spoke suddenly, with her voice devoid of any feelings.

"Yes!" I answered us in a melodious tone as I continued eating my food.

"You have to go back before ten, your father is returning from his travel this evening, and we all have to be at this table at dinner."

"Well, good..." I muttered as I had risen from my seat, "I'll leave."

And I leave the house in that way.

» » » » »

I was playing with the tips of my hair as I wait, while looking at the watch that is in my hand from time to time...

I have been calling Jungkook for an hour now and he hasn't come yet, and I have lost my patience, as long as I have always been sure to come at the time.

I took my bag in a hurry, and left the cafe immediately, in a bad mood. I reluctantly lit my cigarette as I drove to the store, decided that I will go without Jungkook.

He has been late...and I will not waste more time waiting for him.

I was a known customer for my frequent visits to the store, whenever I needed to paint.

"Hello Lisa, what the color you want today?" The shopkeeper addressed me with his cheerful smile as always.

"Hi Jin, I really don't know anymore, after seeing all these colors!" I responded as my eyes were wandering around the colors, I surely came to get a specific color, but seeing all those different degrees of color made me want to buy them all.

"Gold will inevitably be wonderful on the walls of your room." Jungkook's voice echoed from behind me, then he whispered in my ears."Sorry for being late."

I smiled vaguely at his unexpected arrival, while telling Jin.

"Gold then."

"Okay..."

"What about the black color?" I asked after a while, as I turned around looking at him.

"Black?" He went back and said, raising his eyebrows asking me.

"Yep. Black... I'll paint the walls black, it is my favourite color firstly, and secondly it's the master of colors." I simply told him, while placing strands from my black hair that were falling on my face behind my ear.

"I think the black color created most of your DNA, girl, isn't it enough for your black hair and the color of your clothes? Oh, and I don't forget your black nail polish, too...Are you for real?" Jungkook said incredulously, while a light laugh has escaped from his lips.

"Shut up, Jungkook. Jin added black paint too."

I shouted to Jin so he can hear me, he had gone, to bringing for me the gold colour, and he isn't back yet.

Here they are, the gold and black paint are ready." His voice came as he gave me the paint cans.

I left the store with Jungkook, who had been carrying the black paint, while I was carrying the gold paint, after paying for the price.

Suddenly my phone rang, I put the paint can on the ground, to get my phone out of my bag.

"Who's calling?" Jungkook asked puzzledly.

"It's Liza," I told him as I opened the line.

"Yeah Liza?"

"You should meet Taehyung, Lisa. At 9:30, I'll send you the address when it arrive to me."

Her voice came from the phone, and without understanding my heart began to throb without reason.

"For what reason should I see him? Beside I have to get back before ten or did you forgot Liza?" I furrowed my eyebrows, as I looked at Jungkook, who is waiting for clarification.

"I don't know for what reason he asked me to...maybe he was impressed by my appearance and wanted to date me?"

Her enthusiastic voice came from the phone, as I pressed on my phone hard.

"What an imagination." I scoffed at her in mockery and completed.

"I'll see what I can do, goodbye now."

✍Auther Note✍

What do you think will happen?!

Anyway chapter four is in the way!!!

Comment what you think about the chapter, beside vote if you like it♥

Thank you💋