Chapter Six

Bloom:

Chapter Six

. . . L i s a . . .

The strings of the sun began to creep into the room through the large window that was open, and the smell of the morning, which mixed with wet soil from last night's rain, clenched my nose.

I stayed in my place where I lay looking at the sky and how the clouds formed in various shapes. I covered my body, which shivered because of those refreshing morning breeze.

Light knocks on the door their voice echo inside the large room, to turn immediately in the opposite direction and claims to be sleep.

It's that idiot maid she was shaking me repeatedly to wake me up calling my name.

"What? Uh..What!!! There is no other person in the house rather than me." I said in an angry tone looking at the maid.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but Luna has been crying since the morning and she has not been silent for a second and refuses to go to school." The maid spoke to the ground in a light frown.

"Okay, you can leave." I told her to and she made her way to leave my room.

"Rose wait." I spoke again in a bit of hesitation, and then finished seriously.

"I'm sorry...about earlier, you know!"

"Nothing wrong, is there anything else you want?" Rose smiled and I asked.

"Yes, when did Liza come back yesterday? Cause I fell a sleep without knowing." I asked standing up and adjusted my bed.

"At six in the morning."

Her words slapped me hard, and I blinked a few times. I froze in my place, with a heart that throbbed.

"You can leave Rose." I told her in a voice that I did not know whether she had heard me or not.

I took a deep breath, and threw all the thoughts away, and walked to the bathroom at a slow pace.

-

Luna was sitting in her mattress staring at a fake point. And tears had dried on her cheeks.

"Aho it's Leo again?" I sat next to her while I asked her.

"Do not mention his foolish name in front of me anymore." Luna said and waved her hands in angry.

"Okay, I got the information now...so what about school. You refuse to go there for any reason?" I wondered.

"I have been expelled for two days."

Her voice came in a whisper, playing with the tips of her yellow shirt, and then completed explaining.

"We fought again, me and Leo. And for punishment they did that." She added moving her hands.

"What foolish man, do he think that our punishment is that? Where's his mind?!"

I sighed smiling, while I returned some of the black hairs that fallen on my face back, and asked her.

"Okay then, what is the reason of all this crying?"

"It's Leo, he pulled my hair and called me dwarf..."

Luna was silent and did not complete her words while Liza entered the room with her wide smile.

"You two are here! I came a little while ago and brought some chocolate cakes with me. It's still hot L..." She stopped as I cut her off.

"Where were you last night?"