Chapter 2: Kamihara Y/n

After a tiring first day at U.A, Y/n decided to return home. Since she lived under a hero, she has the privilege to not stay in the 1-A Alliance building. For her, it was a golden chance away from the noise and messed up class. But for the students, they had other plans in mind.

"Y/N! CAN WE GO OVER TO YOUR  PLACE BEFORE IT GETS DARK?" Mina yelled with enthusiasm

     Y/n literally stared at her in disbelief before glancing at Aizawa-sensei, hoping for the pro-hero to give a hand or argue. Yet the man just chuckled and said..

"They have permission for a night from the principal so you all get along better" 

    And with that, Aizawa-sensei left smugly. Y/n felt her inner self fuming with rage yet calmed herself down and decided to just play along.

"Okay then. I'm heading now. You only?" she asked with a  tint of hope in her voice

"WE ALL ARE GOING!!" The rest cheered

   Y/n fell off her chair with a miserable aura around her

   Y/n fell off her chair with a miserable aura around her. Kaminari couldn't help but lend her a hand. She stared at it at first, still not sure whether to accept the boy who asked whether she was single or not. Eventually she knew she was making a scene and accepted the help. Kaminari happily pulled her to her feet and she nearly tripped until a pair of arms held her shoulders from the front to prevent her from falling on someone. And that someone.. was Katsuki Bakugou.

"Ah! Gomene!" she quickly apologisd while taking a step back

   Bakugou seemed to have slowly realised the previous sitution before his face lit up like a candle. Luckily for him, only Y/n was focusing on him. He watched his teeth grit with anger before he turned to leave. Y/n watched him leave before reaizing that he might've been the only one to help her calm those idiots down. 'Flip it.. Just ask for his help, Y/N!' she yelled at herself before rushing after the ash head

"Ah- WAIT, BAKUGOU!" she called out, making him stop in his trackes

   Kaminari noticed Y/n's disappearence and began to search for her. When he heard her voice outside the hall, he exited the door only to hide back to peek on the situation. 'Are they....? No way?! He's Bakugou!' 

"...What do you want, odd-girl?" Bakugou asked harshly, yet back still facing her

".......Will you come to my place?"

    Kaminari felt his heart ache. She was inviting Bakugou personally. 'Are they.... a thing...?' And Bakugou had to answer with the most unexpected reply...

"If you don't mind.. I would like to meet your hero brother..."

'Let me die in peace, God.....' Kaminari thought miserably

--------

      Walking down the streets in their uniforms sure got a lot of attention and Y/n covered her face with a cap. Kaminari noticed this and nudged Kirishima to make a move. Kirishima, being Kirishima, didn't understand and thought it was all a game, so he nudged the male back, making Kaminari lean on Y/n. Y/n felt a blush rush over her cheeks and she swore under her breath about the God's not being helpful whatsoever. 'Is this punishment for not praying to them recently?.. Fine.. I'll go visit the nearby shrine tomorrow before school...' Kaminari muttered an apology, yet he on the other hand felt grateful to the gods. 'CONTACTCONTACTCONTACTCONTACT!!!!'