Chapter 3: Quirk Time!!

(A/N:  okay guys.. here's the deal.. i WILL update but short ones cause i'm doing this at school grounds and CANT Get caught or i'll be killed! more info, please check out my statement on my profile conversation place!!)

      Class 1-A was invited by Y/n (forced by Shinya) to have a sleepover. This is due to him  wanting his beloved sister to get friends. But Y/n, being Y/n, doesn't like the thought of that. 'I just want to live with you in peace, nee-sama. Is that too much to ask?'  So eventually they decided to watch a movie at the living room with sofa's pulled and sleeping bags prepped. Y/n let her classmates take showers by turn and she soon stood in her room, staring at her locker.

"Why why why why why why why why why why!!!!!!" she mentally screamed, knowing her walls were sound proof. "What the hell was Shinya thinking when he forced me to ask them?? He's definitely planning something to use against me!!"

      After calming down her heart, she sighed and changed into a casual tank top, shorts and jacket. Walking down the staircase, she met up with Kaminari who was wearing a casual white tee-shirt and plain slacks. He had his hand on his towel, drying his hair; while giving off a cool/hot/sexy aura. Y/n felt the heat rise in her cheeks and she looked away awkwardly. Kaminari frowned at this cause he enjoyed her gaze on him and gently took her forehead in case of any illness.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" he asked gently "Do you have a fever, perhaps?" he questioned with a concern look in his eyes

"I-I'm fine..." Y/n managed to sputter while pushing him away slightly "I'm thinking of.. well..." she began to rack her brain for a natural good excuse when ... "I want to help dry your hair!!"

    Her statement made Kaminari blush as his imagination went wild. He thought of  her on her tiptoes, trying to reach his height (Yes, Kaminari's taller but only slightly) and gently ruffling his hair while her beautiful mesmerizing gaze on his. He began to blush even harder as she took a step forward but instead...

"Just stay still.." she muttered while moving her hands ever so swiftly in front of his eyes

    Kaminari felt the water vapor in the air around his hair rise and looked up only to see a fluffy adorable cloud above his head. He watched in amazement as she controlled the cloud to enter a room with the doorway entitled 'Shinya' and he frowned. 'Wait.. Is she planning of..' And his thoughts were continued with an angry scream.

"Y/N!!! WHAT THE HELL IS-ARGHHHH!!!!"

"Well, time to run!" she spoke in a matter of fact before gripping his wrist and pulling him down the stairs.

    The entire time, Kaminari stared at her hand on his and he blushed furiously at this sudden contact. He finally snapped out of it as he heard her gently giggles of amusement against the excellent prank she just did on her brother. Watching her smile and giggle made his heart warm and fuzzy before he too joined in the laughter. As they reached downstairs, they sat together, hand-in-hand and answered a plain 'nothing' when others asked what's funny. Eventually when all gazed moved from the amused duo, Y/n leaned in and whispered in Kaminari's ears while saying...

"What happened just now is our little secret, okay, Denki?"

.....His heart leaped in joy....

"Sure thing... Y/n!" he smiled back happily of their relationship development

(A/N: I"M ONLY DOING THIS QUICK SHORT UPDATE CAUSE SOMEONE {I FORGOT HIS OR HER NAME} ASKED FOR IT! SO I'M SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! PLEASE ADD, VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER!!!! BYE!!!)