Chapter 4: Nightly Truth or Dare

Y/n was planning to do something normal like playing twister or watching a movie. But class 1-A had different plans. Mina had taken the liberty into bringing a coke bottle and they all sat in a large circle. A few classmates wanted to watch instead of joining the game. Y/n wasn't sure of what they were doing so she asked Tokoyami softly.

    "What are they planning to play?" she questioned the crow boy. "A game of rock-paper-scissors and slap?"

    "No. How old are you to think we'll play that?" he questioned with a raised brow.

  "I'm the same age as you," she pounted in frustration before adding. "I'm just wondering if-" she began only to get shocked as Kaminari took a seat by her side. 

   "We're playing Spin the Bottle: Truth of Dare," explained the blonde with a kind smile. "We thought of playing Seven Minutes in Heaven but was rejected since we barely had anything to use."

  Y/n felt like dying at this point. SHe hadn't played Truth of Dare in ages. Since she was raised in a pro-hero environment, she lacked of the current trend among teenagers. She was only sent to U.A after Nedzu convinced Shinya she wasn't getting enough education. But the truth behind all that was, Y/n was a level higher than her peers. She understood her textbooks so far without needing to question and even underlined a few places she is considering to question the writers and publishers. She's confident in her education rather than come to school but her brother was the law in her life. If he asked her to jump off a cliff, she would happily do so without restrains. 'Nii-chan always thanks of the best for me... I trust him completely... But I can't seem to understand why he wanted me to attend U.A. Is this for the best or is there something he's hiding from me?'

    When the sound of glass scraping the carpet reached her ears, she finally snapped back to reality and glanced at the coke bottle, spinning. She lifted a brow in confusion and leaned over to Tokoyami before whispering softly, "H-How do you play Spin the Bottle: Truth or Dare?"

   The crow boy smiled t her antics before explaining, "We spin a bottle among the people in a circle. Once it stops at someone, that person must choose Truth or Dare. The truth of dare will be determined by the most accepted suggestions from the others."

   Y/n gulped at this statement. She has a lot to hide from her classmates but at the same time, she hates bringing attention to her by  doing something bizarre. Frowning as the bottle landed on Midoriya, she began to think up of ways to escape. But before she could even move, Kaminari had place a hand on top of hers unconsciously, being too focused on the dare commencing before his eyes. Y/n's cheeks flared up nervously and she lowered her eyes before taking deep breaths. 'Are you kidding me, Y/n? You can't seriously be stopped by a weakling like Kaminari!'

   But as her eyes landed on Kaminari's grinning expression, she felt her heart hammer in her chest like mad and she knew at that very moment, she had fallen head over heels for the blonde.

---

  The game had commenced without a problem. Many were cheering and a few dares were dragged on until further rounds. Y/n's luck was draining as the bottle stopped at Tokoyami. The haw-boy was questioned which pro hero he would date and he answered, Hawks. At some point, Shinya came downstairs to grab a drink and waved them off, ignoring the S.O.S signals' Y/n tried sending in hopes of escaping. 'Oh come on! Is he still holding a grudge against me for the cloud attack?' 

   EVentually, the bottle landed on her and she felt her body freeze uncomfortably. She took a moment to reconsider before muttering softly, "I'll take a Truth then..."

   The others had huddled together at once and were now in a conference on what was the best truth or dare. They had all written down what they wanted to ask. (only those who were playing)

Todoroki: How many missions have you joined with pro-heroes?

Midoriya: Who's your big brother in the Pro Hero world?

Iida: How much did you place in your written entry exam for U.A?

Mina: Have you ever dated anyone before?

Mineta: What color is your underwear today?

Hagakure: Will you let us stay at your place for a few more nights?

Kaminari: -----------(he scratched it out)

Tokoyami: How old is your brother exactly?

Uraraka: Are yo in love with anyone in our class?

Momo: Would you share rooms with me? (Sleeping alone is scary)

  They all stared at the scraps of paper in concentration until Kirishima leaned in from the sofa and grabbed Mineta's before passing it to Bakugou who blew it up. Mineta cried in agony at his hard work being blown up while the rest continued thinking of which to choose. 

   "I find the girls Truths mainly about romance or something stupid..." Bakugou groaned while flicking the three scraps of paper. "Let's cut off those three."

  "N-No way!" The girls and Kaminari said in unison, surprising the rest.

 Everyone turned their attention to the blonde and Sero asked in confusion, "What' up dude? You want to ask her about dating and love?"

    "Someone has a crushhh~~~!!!" Mina sang with a a smiling Jiro.

  "I-I don't!" he yelled in anger while trying his best to avoid Y/ns' curious gaze. "I-I-I just think we should consider their Truths' as well!"

  "Yeah, yeah sure~!" Kirishima chirped, only to notice a concern look on Bakugous face. "What's up dude?" He whispered softly. (A/N: Prepare yourself for some fujoshi fluff!!! XD)

  Bakugou shifted uncomfortably and walked towards the kitchen. Kirishima hopped off after him in concern and when he entered the kitchen, he was pulled into a hug. Kirishima was surprised that Bakugou clung onto his shirt so nervously and he could even feel the poor teen trembling. Realisation struck him and he let out a weak chuckle before gently patting his head.

  "Don't worry, Katsuki..." He muttered for his boyfriend to hear. "I would decline her if she even asks, okay?"

   The ash head lifted his gaze with a worried look and grumbled, "T-That's not it, Eijirou..." He looked away with a flustered look and muttered, "I know you wont... I have faith in  you..."

   "Then continue to dod so!" Grinned the red hair before returning to the living room. "I agree with Todoroki's Truth!"

   They all took turns ticking off their choice of suggestions before finally concluding; "Truth is, how many missions have you joined with Pro-Heroes?"

   Y/n paled at this and felt her entire body froze. It was one of the worse questions ever. The answer is... uncountable. She's completely forgotten how much blood she spilt during each and every battle she was forced to engage into. It was one of the reasons Nedzu decided on her education. And it is one of the things she felt like the hardest to answer.

(A/N: Okay everyone! So I'm back! It's been awhile since I've been writing on Wattpad and I'll do my best to keep it up! Keep supporting me please by adding this book into your libraries, voting on each chapter and commenting stupid stuff (Cuz it's fun!) Apologies if you don't ship KIRIBAKU but they're my BNHA OTP as a fujoshi! Hope you enjoyed! That's all for me for now! Zoe_animebaka, OUT!)