Deathstroke

I'm back from the dead!! Lol I'm sorry it's been so long.

She let me sit out, pretending to be in trouble. Kori and Donna began to play as I watch.

"I heard about your dad," Big Barda slides next to me.

"Yeah?" I say sarcasticly.

"But don't worry, I used to be 'evil', too."

"M'kay," I respond taking my phone out.

Text Messages
To Joey

Hey-

-Did Barda let u sit out?

Yup-

-That's nice of her.
Right now us guys r
doing free time.

Lucky-

-Ikr

Lol-

-k gtg ttyl

K bye-

I began to put my earbuds on and listened to music. After about 30 minutes Donna and Kori walked up to me drenched in sweat.

"The bell is gonna ring in about 10 minutes so we're gonna sit with you," Donna said sitting beside me.

We chat until the bell rings. We quickly meet up with the guys and split up into group to head to class. Joey, Donna, Jason, Tim, and Dick out all in my next period.

We make it to the room and I sit beside them.

"What chips did Gar give you?" I asked.

"I got kettle, Jason got spicy, Donna got salted, and Dick got cheddar and sour cream," Tim answered.

"It was awfully suspicious of him to get everyone chips," Jason noticed.

"He got chips as an apology for Raven," Joey explained.

"That explains it," Donna said with a smile which confuses me but right as I was going to ask the announcements called Joey to the front office.

He looks at us with a frown and leaves. The rest of the class we theorized why he went to the office. When the period ended Garfield caught up with me.

"So are you gonna go to the arcade tonight?"

"I said yes already," I reply.

"I know but I heard Malchior asked you out."

"Well you guys asked first and he didn't 'ask me out'," I said.

"Cool! See you then," he waved and crossed the street since we  made it outside.

I walk back to my empty apartment and change into a FØB T-shirt. I searched up the directions to the arcade and walked over. The sun was setting. Everyone else was waiting in the front for me.

"What took you so long?" Wally asked.

"I didn't use my powers 'cause I don't know this city very well, so I walked."

"Where did you do the living before?" Kori got curious.

"Azarath."

"Didn't that place get destroyed?" Jason continued the conversation.

"Oh, that must have been hard on you," Donna comforted.

"Yeah."

"Let's go inside," Joey advised. I didn't think he would be here.

We all reserve a table and order pizza. Once everyone finished we all separated. Joey and I stayed back at the table.

"So why were you called to the office?"

"There was a report on my dad."

"Really? What happened?"

"Apparently he was seen robbing from a tech store which doesn't really make sense."

"You think he's planning something?"

"Yeah."

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Garfield interrupted us.

"Nothing," I say quickly.

"M'kay, let's go play some games!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the crane machine.

"You know and I can get all the toy in there using my magic, right?"

"I know but it's not as fun," he places a dollar in the machine,"What do you want?"

I think for a second and point at a bunny plushie.

"Easy!"

"Okay, whatever you say," I cross my arms.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Just give up," Roy calls out. Everyone has gathered around Gar.

"No, I got this!"

"This is taking too long," I complain.

"Then you do it," he moves aside.

I immediately grab the plush and give it to him as a joke.

"What the hell!" Gar yells,"It must be rigged."

"Let's go home now," Dick ordered.

We all went outside to go our separate ways when Joey pulled me aside.

"What is it?" I whisper.

"There was an alert on my phone saying my dad was spotted in front of the park."

"Do you want to go check it out?" he nodded immediately.

"Okay, show me the way."

We make our way to the park when we hear talking.

"I'm close to capturing her, I found out what city she's staying at. "

Joey looks me in the eyes confirming the voice belonged to Deathstroke. We continue to listen, "It'll be a matter of time before I catch her."

At that moment I got a text from Malchior. Shit.

"Who's there?! " We quickly run. He is obviously faster than us.

I try to focus on a specific place but I have trouble, then I finally think of a place. I open the portal and we walk through. We arrive at the school. I quickly close the portal and we collapse on the ground. We sit there for a moment gasping for air.

I look him in the eyes, " Never go after him by yourself. " He nods and I take this as a promise.

We stay seated for a few more minutes and then we stand. I decide to walk Joey to his mother's house. When we arrive I say goodbye and teleport to my apartment. I collapse into my bed and stare at the ceiling then I remember what got us caught in the first place. I quickly unlock my phone.

Text Messages
To Malchior

-Hey! Shame u didn't make it how bout u meet me at the mall on Saturday, 6pm

I Reply.

Sure but I don't have much money- atm

-That's fine, I'll pay

With that I turn off my phone to sleep, too bad sleeping was absolute shit. I dreamt Deathstroke captured me in a giant cage. "Enjoying your birdcage my dear raven? " I tried to speak but nothing came out, suddenly I hear my fathers voice. "Slade, the exchange is now complete, the contract has come to an end. "  And with that I jolt awake. I quickly wipe the drool of my face and get ready for school.