Chapter 2

Luther's POV
-

I woke up took a shower and dried off. I brushed my teeth and made my way to my closet and threw a navy blue v neck sweater and some white jeans.

I also threw on some blue and white trainers. I grabbed my duffle bag and put my workout clothes in there and headed downstairs.

I grabbed the keys to my red lifted Ram truck and headed to Lilly's Cafe as I go there to get my everyday breakfast.

I parked and got out and made my way inside and went up to the counter where Lilly the owner stood with my breakfast ready.

I smiled, paid, and grabbed my breakfast and turned around to leave when I spotted this woman I had never seen in here before. She had long silky but wavy hair, these beautiful greenish hazel eyes, and an amazing figure that women would kill for.

She had curves in all the right places. She was dressed in a business outfit so I'm guessing she worked in a company. I would be dressed like that but I took a 2 month vacation from my work and just working at my gym. I own Luther Industries but most people think I'm just some cheap guy until you hear my name.

I head over to her table and take a seat across from her. She looks up and spots me and soon starts to speak. "Why are you sitting at my table", she asks in an angelic but authoritive voice.

"I just wanted to come and greet you as I have never seen you here before and I'm here everyday and have never seen your face", I say.

She nods and continues typing. "So where do you work as I see you look like a business woman", I ask.

"CEO and owner of Smith Inc", she replies without looking up. I nod and decide to introduce myself.

"Well I am Luther and I own a gym not to far from here but I-", she cut me off.

"Listen I don't have time for men like you who only want one thing. I don't have time for men in general. I have to go now", she says packing up her stuff and grabbing her cup and exiting the building and to her driver and leaves.

I sigh and laugh silently to myself. Thinking she is the one. She is mine.

I smirk and leave the caffe with my breakfast in hand and make my way to my truck and head to my gym.

------------------------------------------
Hello guys. So I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. I hope you liked it and if you see any mistakes please notify me so I can correct them. Anyways I ask that you please continue to read, vote, share and comment on the parts you liked.
🌹