Chapter Three

-

I walked into my office and hung my coat. I walked towards my desk when I spotted a vase of roses and a few gifts with a note. I picked up the note as I took a seat. I opened it up and pulled out the card and it said.

These are just a little price of what I could give you.  I want you, all of you. I 2ant to show you what true love is
L.K-

I started thinking back to earlier and opened my laptop and typed in the name Luther. A profile of the guy from the cafe came up and I read his file.

Name: Luther Kings
DOB: August 7, 1994
OCCUPATION: CEO and owner of Luther Industries
AGE: 25 years old
HOBBIES: Loves to box, draw, and cage fight
FAMILY: Abandoned at the age of 5 and never had any good foster parents.

I sighed as I leaned back in my chair and just stared at my screen as my thoughts drifted off into the past. I could still feel his hands on me as he abused me.

I could hear his critizing words telling me 'I'm a waste of space' 'You'll never amount to anything'. I shook the thoughts of my father from my mind and decided to bury myself in work.

-

It was 10 o'clock and I was finally leaving the office. I went straight home and I thanked my driver as he led me to the elevator. I got to my penthouse and changed out of my outfit and slipped on some comfy sweats and a sweater with some trainers and grabbed my gym bag.

I filled my water bottle and put my clothes in there and headed out and to my car that I rarely drive. I got in and looked up the closest gym and Luther's GYM popped up.

I crunk up and headed to the gym and got out and headed inside and to the locker room. I got changed into a sports bra and some leggings. I came out and went to a back corner.

I strapped my hands and started to punch the bag letting out all my emotions. Punch, punch, kick. Punch punch jab. Kick kick punch and that went on for awhile. I could feel my body growing tired and I headed to the locker room and showered and changed into my clothes.

The thoughts still haunted me as I thought of how he killed my mother and a surge of anger flew through me and I started punching the wall screaming not caring if I Hurt my fist or not. I just kept punching and screaming until I fell to the floor in a corner.

The door flew open and there stood Luther. He scanned the room and saw me in a corner. He ran over to me and picked me up and carried me to his office as I cried in his arms.

He set me down on the corner and got the first aid kit but I shook my head and went to jump down when he moved between my legs stopping me. I sighed and looked up and studied his features as he cleaned my hand. 

He had a sharp jawline and very defined features. His dark skin tone complimented his features well. I just now realized that he was shirtless and I let my eyes wonder. He had a hard chest and a 6 pack of rock hard abs.

I looked up at him and I let my eyes travel to his lips. And I let my body have control and I grabbed his face and kissed him softly as he froze from the sudden contact but responded soon. I kissed him with need and lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.

He picked me up and put me against a wall and kissed me slowly and softly as if he didn't want to push me. I pulled away and his lips softly trailed down my neck as he kissed lightly.

I sucked in a deep breath as he reached my collarbone and I finally came back to my senses and moved my head cutting off his access.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. It's just.... idk. I have to go I have work in the morning and again I'm sorry and thanks", u said as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door and opened it but a hand closed it as I felt Luther's body against mine.

"Don't be sorry, love", he whispered as he kissed just behind my ear leaving me wanting more but I denied the feeling and headed home to end today's hard day.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
H3y guys so I hope you enjoyed all of this chapter and I ask that you please stay tuned as I will try to update as much as possible. Again thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
🌹