Chapter Eight

(A/N): Yay, another update! (Finally)

*****

Third Person's Point of View

*

(Y/N) yawned, slowly trudging to the Slytherin table and plopped down in his usual seat. He was so tired that he had not noticed the presence of a spell enchanted on the wooden bench. And as soon as he settled down, he immediately knew something was not right.

He tried to stand up, but his robes were firmly attached to the wood. Hearing laughter from the end of the table, he looked up to see Draco Malfoy and his friends howling with laughter and pointing at him. 

When Malfoy saw him looking, he sneered and whispered something to Pansy Parkinson, which seemed to make the prank all the funnier to them.

(Y/N) ignored all the rude gestures he received from them and the curious faces from the students of Durmstrang that sat along the Slytherin table. He calmly pulled out his wand and reversed the spell before stalking toward the group of Slytherin Fourth Years. Their smiles faded away and looks of horror flashed across their faces when they saw (Y/N) towering before them with an annoyed scowl.

"So..." (Y/N) said quietly. "You think this is funny?"

Pansy slid closer to Malfoy and cowered slightly in fear. "No, of-of course not, (Y/N)."

Malfoy swallowed hard and glanced anxiously toward the staff table, where most the teachers were too busy talking to notice. The blonde wizard tore his eyes off of Snape, who was the only teacher watching his students with slight amusement where as some of the Beauxbaton students from the Ravenclaw table were peering at them intently. 

Seeing as most of the people's attention was on him, Malfoy straightened his back and raised his eyes to meet (Y/N)'s (E/C) ones. 

"Back off, Phoenix. I'm warning you." Malfoy said, mustering as much courage as he could.

(Y/N) twirled his wand in his hands, not affected by the younger wizard's weak threat at the least. Then he sighed and said in a bored tone, "I'm quite disappointed with the reputation of the Slytherin House this year." He paused, smiling slyly. "I'm taking ten points from Slytherin."

All the students that were eavesdropping on their argument gasped.

"W-what? You can't do that!" Malfoy said in disbelief. His friends nodded feebly in agreement, still afraid to speak up.

"Oh, yes I can, Malfoy, because I just did." (Y/N) replied. He leaned down towards the blonde and stared directly into his pale blue eyes. Dropping his voice level to a low whisper, he hissed, "And if you ever try to threaten anyone else again... The consequences would be far worse than a couple of House points." 

Satisfied to see his enemy's face filled with terror, (Y/N) smirked and walked back to his seat, where Aurelia was already waiting.

"Aw, aren't you a sweetheart, (Y/N)? Those poor kids looked completely scared out of their wits." Aurelia teased as (Y/N) took a plate and started to pile it with mounds of food.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes. "They're not kids, Aurelia." He took a bite of the toast in his hand and swallowed. "And some of them ought to be taught a lesson or two."

In response to this, Aurelia just simply shook her head at him, smiling proudly. 

She was about to say something when all of a sudden, an envelope dropped down in front of her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could also see that (Y/N) had received one as well. She held the elegant envelope gingerly in her hands. She recognized the stamp on the back of the envelope, which was the symbol of her family; a golden bear. Pulling the letter out from inside, she promptly read the graceful writing on the parchment.