Im going to hurt you.

(This was written when I was still outside.)

To Liv ... Fellow zoo owner. AKA @Skittles-for-me . She tagged me even when I told her not to and for that she shall forfeit her life -.- The people I've nominated are all at the end and in a comment below. So here goes again and again and again....

1. It's only been 40 minutes since I last checked the time so 2 hours 40 minutes left.

2. On my 10th birthday I had a scooby-soo cake made from chocolate ice-cream. Best cake ever!

3. Has anyone ever thought that people could be lying in their facts?

4. One time my family and I had an accident in the middle of a nature reserve. I was so sure that a pack of lions was going to come and eat us.

5. On the same day we saw 4 lions when we were going back to the camp site.

6. I've never broken anything in my body (or is it suppose to be on my body?)

7. What are you people going to do with these random facts about me?

8. My surname is really popular.

9. My first name is really rare.

10. I don't have a middle name but if I did then it would probably be lazy.

11. You know you're tired when you start messing up the number order.

12. I'm probably the "class clown" in my group of friends.

13. I say "probably" and "like" too often.

14. I just realised I'm going to have to type all of this out when I get back inside. Damn.

15. No matter how much I try, I can never ride a bike without falling over after two seconds.

16. There was once a time when I was hell bent on becoming a detective. I blame Sherlock and Nancy Drew.

17. I have had alcohol before. Sue me.

18. Does anyone else check an elevator for cameras, then proceeds to smile and wave at them like an idiot?

19. If I ever travel to an unknown city, I want to go out alone at night and explore by myself with no one else to constantly pester me.

20. Another 40 minutes have officially passed since I last checked the time. 2 hours left.

I nominate... @Lucas_Be