Chapter 27-In which I am late to DADA

I need to get him out of this tunnel. Sighing, I cancel my spell on the hall way and levitate him after me, using a simple Wingardium leveousa Cham to do so.  

Exiting the doorway I look left and right glad no one was there.  Deciding to take him to the nurses office, I left.  Which earned me concerned looks from all the people that we passed on our way.

Once we reached the nurses office, I quickly dropped him off on a bed and called in aid from St. Mongol's before leaving.  

Once I reached the classroom Lockheart gave me one of those looks and handed me a test... On him... Honestly, something needs to be done about him.  His not fit to teach, I'm hardly learning anything (from him)!  Maybe Hermione can help... And while there ask her about the snake!  Perfect!

But, what to do about Professor Lockheart... Using a simple charm to duplicate his test and shove it into my pocket, I quickly did the test and turned it in, and with a nod from the professor left to check on Harry.

Once I got to the nurses office I saw that Harry was just waking up and moved to be at his side, somehow feeling drawn to him. 

~ Harry's POV ~

Blinking my eyes open the first thing I noticed was that someone was looking at me with concern.  Somehow I could feel a part of me call out to this person, but I can't quite see him as I'm without my glasses, and I can't see without them.  Struggling to sit up, I felt a kind, yet firm hand push me back down before that person grabbed something out of my eye of sight, before placing it on my head.  Turned out, it was my glasses.  Turning my head to get a better look at the person who was beside me, I was surprised to say the least.  The person next to me is Daniel, the mysterious kid no one knows anything about, and his house has only him! What trait does he have that he had to have a house made just for him?  

Looking at him closely now, I can see that he looks very similar to me with his messy black hair and has similar eyes to me except his are blue, while mine are green.  Seeing his concerned face looking at me I know something must have happened, I mean what is a school year if you have not seen the nurse at least two times a year? 

"So... What happened?"  I asked Daniel who was looking up and down, obviously looking for something.

"You fainted.  Can you tell me the last thing you remember?"  Daniel seemed to slightly sadden at that first statement, but I have no idea why, deciding to shrug it off for now, I started thinking back to the last thing I remember.

"Well, I remember the lunch bell ringing and Hermione pointing out that we never see you at lunch and that I have an invisibility cloak..."   I gasp and cover mounth while looking around despritly for my cloak.  

"That's ok, it's right here," Daniel pointed to a box on the nightstand by the bed I was currently laying on, "I figured that its best not everyone knows about your cloak."

"Thanks Daniel"

"Please call me Danny."

"Ok. Danny, could you please tell me what happened?  And why I fainted."

"The nurse said that you were dehydrated and that you need to drink more water."

"Oh."  Was all I could say, I mean what does one say to that?  "Why are you even here anyway, I barely even know you!"

Danny cringed at that before silently standing up and leaving, somehow seeing him leave made my heart throb and strangely enough I now wanted nothing more than to rush out of this bed  and chase after him and beg him to forgive me for being so stupid, but I did no such thing, as I stared after him, watching him as he goes.  

As soon as the door closed behind him a nurse I didn't recognize descended on me checking to make sure I was all right, and although I insisted that I was, although deep down I knew that I really wasn't all that ok.

Author's Note:  I do not own Danny Phantom or Harry Potter.  If I did there would be more content out already.