REWRITE COMPLETE!!!!

Hey y'all!  I know that you have been patiently waiting for me to finish the rewrite so that you can get some new content, and so with out further ado, I'd like to tell you about several (not all) details that I changed in the story!

1 Luna is introduced

2 Grammar is fixed

3 Herbology is now a thing

4 A MAJOR PLOT POINT CHANGED

5 read to find out

Thank you for sticking with me!

As always feel free to comment or DM me with any suggestions or ideas that you may have.

Your author,

Me

:-)

SIde chat that has nothing to do with anything:

Phantom: So what have you been doing all this time?

Me: homework, school, extra curriculars, writting essays, rewritting this story...

Phantom:  Wait you changed stuff?!?

Me: Yes...

Phantom: Should I reread this whole story even if I've read it all before the update?

Me:  I highly suggest it, as some major things have changed, but the story will still make sense even if you don't reread the whole thing.

Phantom: Oh, ok.  Thanks!

Me: No problem Phantom.  By the way... Where's Danny?

Phantom: Oh Danny?  Danny's off training with Clockwork and Frostbite right now outside of time until you decide to continue the story.

Me: Fair enough.  I better get started on the next chapter then.

Phantom: Yup, Hop to it!  I can't wait till the first trial is over!

Me: Well, the trial isn't going to be as easy as you think...