II

Jennie : Are you serious ? You're going to leave me like that ?

You didn't answered and called Irene.

Irene : Baby !

You smiled listening to her voice.

Y/n: Bae can we meet ?

Irene : Yeah of course.

Y/n: Then I'll pick you up at your house.

Irene : Now ?

Y/n: Yeah.

Irene : I'm sorry baby but I'm busy today. Tomorrow at school we can meet.

You sighed then smiled.

Y/n: Ok, tomorrow.

Irene : I'm really sorry baby but Seulgi already invite me for our date.

Y/n: It's okay Bae. See you tomorrow. And tell Seulgi I love her too.

She laughed.

Irene : Yeah don't worry. She's here ! I have to go. See you tomorrow baby !

She hung up and you smiled then you went to the living room and sat on the couch. Jennie called you again but this time you hung up and put the phone in silence. You watched TV for a moment with SinB because Yerin was out with Joy. You two cuddle together because you're sisters so it's okay.

SinB : Hey Y/n/n are you not gonna forgive Jennie ?

Y/n: Not now. She didn't even apologize to me. I'm just waiting for her to say an "I'm sorry and I love you."

She sighed and hugged you tighter.

SinB : You know how she is. She don't say sorry to anyone.

Y/n: If she truly love me and don't wanna loose me then she has to say it. I'm gonna wait a week if not then I'll date Jackson-oppa.

SinB : Ok. It's your decisions.

Yerin came home at 7 pm with Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji and you all ate while talking. Sowon and Eunha slept in the same bed with you while Yuju and Umji slept on the couch together. In the morning Sowon woke you two up and you all prepared then headed to school. You entered the school and Jackson went to you.

Jackson : Hey Y/n, c-can I t-talk to you ?

Y/n: Good morning Jackson-oppa and yeah, of course we can talk.

He blushed then smiled and you saw Jennie and her friends looking at you. He took your hand and dragged you to the door from the back where no one was there.

Jackson : Y/n...umm...I-I love you...

You blushed a bit because come on he's so handsome and really awesome too.

Y/n: Jackson-oppa, I like you too but I'm waiting for something now. Can you wait until Friday afternoon ?

He nodded smilling.

Y/n: I don't know my answer to your question yet but I surely will answer you Friday. Just wait.

He nodded again then hugged you tightly.

Jackson : I'll wait if it's for you even if it's a no.

You smiled to him and hugged him back.

Y/n: Thank you.

You two went together to your class and you saw Jennie and herfriends looking at you.

You just have to say sorry (Jennie x Fem Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara