IV

Suddenly Wendy went in and you smirk looking at her. She looked around and when her eyes stopped to you she smirked too.

Y/n: Oppa, I have to go.

He nodded and Wendy wrapped her hand around your waist tightly.

Wendy : I need you...now.

You looked at your friends and wink then she took you to the bathroom and made you sit on the sink then she kissed you roughly.

Y/n: Wen-

Wendy : Shut up.

You nodded and she went to your neck but then the bell rang.

Wendy : Aish !

You stood up and she wrapped an arm around your waist again then you two went to your class. You sat down next to each other and she putted her hand on your thigh.

Y/n: Wendy...what are you doing ?

She smiled innocently and you glared at her.

Y/n: Don't.

She looked in front and you concentrate in the class. The bell rang and you stood up. Wendy slapped your butt and you glared at her.

Wendy : Come on.

She stood up and went to your ear.

Wendy : I know you want it too.

You blushed a bit then looked down. Someone took your wrist tightly and you and Wendy look at that someone seeing Jennie.

Jennie : Stop it would you ?

Wendy : What ? She's single and she like that so I can do wathever I want with her. I still protect her you know unlike you. I still care for her feelings and if I hurt her in some way then I would apologise. But I guess your ego is really big.

Jennie punched her and Wendy punched back.

Jennie : You bitch !

You stopped them immediately.

Y/n: Seungwan, Jennie, stop it.

You glared at them.

Y/n: It's so childish. And if you want to know Jennie...

You looked at Jennie seriously.

Y/n: Wendy is right in a way. You've never even apology for your bullshit. You knew how Yerin is clingy and she loves me because I'm still her childhood friend and best friend. You knew she is with my sister and that she loves her. SinB couldn't believe how ridiculous you were being by being jealous of Yerin. And after that you even told me to apology to you. If you were not the one I love with all my word then I would desappear of your life.

She looked down and you took your bag then left the classroom. You runned really fast crying. Someone caught your wrist and stopped you.