VII

You two sat down on the bed and Jennie took your hands in hers.

Jennie: Babe...were you and Wendy-?

Y/n: Just a little thing, nothing big, why? You jealous?

Jennie sighed then nodded pouting. Y/n laughed then softly pinched her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.

Y/n: Me and Wendy are friends, we just got something a little more special on a night nothing more. 

Jennie: She touched you? Really? I can't believe you let her do it...

Y/n: I know but like...I was really drunk and she was needing it too because of her couple problems so me being angry with you and her with her girlfriend made us do it unconsciously. 

Jennie sighed heavily with her eyes closed. 

Y/n: Nini...do you forgive me?

Jennie looked at Y/n and immediately sighed while her cheeks became pink looking at Y/n's puppy eyes. 

Jennie: This time I'll let it pass because I was at fault but next time I won't and you'll have to hear me yell.

Y/n smiled widely then jumped on Jennie and kissed her all over her face. 

Y/n: I love you! I love you! I love you Kim Jennie!!

Jennie smiled then laughed and cupped Y/n's cheeks. 

Jennie: Stop moving around so much, I want your lips against mine. 

Y/n blushed then kissed Jennie.

Jennie: I love you. I love you. I love you too Y/n.