Chapter 12

~You are the only exception~

I am fueled by the eternal fire that only comes from eating solely cheddar jalapeno Cheetos all day.

Alessandro and I sat in the back all lovey-dovey as he drove to Houston Texas for the remainder of our Spring break.

It was an hour drive and you better believe Alessandro and I got closer with every minute.

It felt great to have my dream come true in such a small amount of time. Sure I've been in love with him since pre-k but that's beside the point. Being able to call yourself the girlfriend of Alessandro Sanchez was a marathon in itself that I should get a medal.

Alessandro looked up and told Ashton to stop here. I looked away from my gorgeous boyfriend and saw that he meant to stop at the Four Seasons Hotel.

"Alessandro

"Alessandro." I breathed out. This is going to be expensive as fuck. "I'm pretty sure I saw a Holiday Inn a couple of blocks down," I spoke trying to reason with him.

"No, I want you to experience luxury." Alessandro opened the door as soon as we parked and he got out graciously then put his hand out for me to get out.

"Thanks but I'm going to reimburse you. Somehow." I whispered the last part.

He smiled and shook his head as if to say, 'I'd like to see you try'.

We walked in and I was already shook by the lobby.

"Go sit down and I'll get everything settled

"Go sit down and I'll get everything settled." Alessandro pushed me lightly to the large brown sofa along with Ashton and Sarah.

I sat down and watched Alessandro from behind as he took over the situation with such authority. Quicker than I thought, he came back with two room cards.

"Sarah and you have your own room. Zeinab and I have our own." With that Alessandro took my arm and we went to our room. My backpack was getting heavier with every step I took. I started over thinking.

Does he want more tonight just because we're a couple now? Is that why he asked? Because he was horny?

"I can hold your backpack if you want?" Alessandro suggested. He must've realized it was getting heavier.