"Free Time with the Girls No. 6" (SPECIAL)

As all of you Love Livers know,today is the Muse Final Love Live! Anniversary! I just can't help but just cry about it.

This chapter will exclude Muse and it's seiyuu's,so it'll be only Aqours and the Seiyuu's and the Author (AKA Me). But they will come back at the next part of the Free Time series.

I'll also be making a Muse x Reader oneshot! Hope you enjoy!
(Goddamnit i got 4 specials to work on wtf)

~~~
Tryshie,is....Just Tryshie for today.She told Muse and the Seiyuu's to leave the AU for a while to be able to celebrate they're Final Love Live! Anniversary.Although saying that they wanted to celebrate with Tryshie,she refused and said that they'll be back once they're done.

      Tryshie: Goddamnit..The feels!! The effing feels!! *Cries*

      Anchan: Eh? Why are you crying?

     Tryshie: Can't you remember Anchan? Today is Muse's Final Love Live Anniversary! They're celebrating 3 Years! 3 Years!! Can't you belive it?!

     Anchan: *Thinks and remembers* Holy Mikan!!11!1! I forgot! Don't worry..We'll be okay.. *Cues BokuHika and cries along with Tryshie*

     Anchan: I miss Muse performing!! WHY?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HURT?

     Tryshie: We shall cry here and remember their memories!!

AT DA LIVING ROOM

    Suwawa: Hey did you guys saw Anchan and Tryshie? I haven't seen them ever since we ate at the buffet.

    Dia: Why won't anyone come over and check on them? Later both of them might have a cold --

     You: I'm on it! Yousoro! *Rushes to Tryshie's Room*

     Riko: Pffft! She's so cute whenever she do --

     Mari: ooOOOOHH!!

     Kanan: Oh no...

    Arisha: Creepy Oji-san is back. *facepalms*

    Mari: Oohoho!! YouRiko confirmed! *Mari noises only Mari stans kno* *Fangirling noises*

    Riko: A-Ah! I didn't meant it that way!!

    Mari: Nah nah..Look at you! You're a blushing mess! *Mari noises*

    Riko: I swear to Holy Mother Shiitake --

AT TRYSHIE'S ROOM

   You: *creaks the door open a bit* Tryshie-Chan...?

   Tryshie: A-Ah!! Nothing wrong here! *tries to turn off the aux cord with BokuHika on repeat*

    You: Wait..That's one of Muse's songs right? Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari?

    Anchan: Y-Yeah.....

    You: And....? 

    Anchan/Tryshie: It's their Final Live Anniversary!! Can't you remember?!

    You: ! ! ! AH! I remember! Wait for me! *runs out of the room*

    Anchan: Eh?

LIVING RUUM WANCE AGAIN

   You: Oi Ms. Teacherofschoolidols,

   Dia: Mhm? And DONT CALL ME THAT.

   You: Those are crying about Muse's Final Live.Can't you remember?

   Dia: Eh?

   You: It's April 1st today.It's officially Muse's Anniversary of their Final Live in 2016.Making it 3 years.

    Dia: wait WHAT?!

    Kanan: Hey Dia I thought that you know this?

    Aikyan: hAHHHHHHH?

    Ainya: Here's our Muse fans rising... *facepalms*

    You: *sighs* Just go to the room if you want to cry with them.

    Dia/Aikyan: *rushes to the stairs leading to Tryshie's room*

    Ainya: Finally!

    Shukashuu: So...Shall we?

What the other girls didn't know,the lot who was left at the living room set up a Remembrance party fir muse,which...Of course....they cried too.

     King: *Sobs*

     AiAi: It's really been 3 Years!! Waahh! I can't even remember how to do my Sekshi Home tutor dance!!!

     Ainya:No..It's okay!!!!

    Suwawa: E-Eh?

    Ainya: We shall not celebrate with sad faces we shall celebrate with SHINY FACES!

    ALL: YEAHHH!!

And thus,calmed down the others at the room.They all celebrated normal with SHINY faces. :)