Betty Boop {David Dobrik}

-David's P.O.V-

"I don't want to go, I have some editing to do." "Oh come on, David! It will be great content for tomorrow's vlog!!" Zane said. "Plus, there's this really hot chick who sings there. Her voice is like, super high!" Dom said licking his lips.

I grabbed my camera while standing up and said, "D---it. I'm only going for the views though." Zane and Dom cheered.

~At Café Idol~

We walked inside and was greeted by a girl with bright purple hair, a nose piercing, Eyebrow piercing, and lip piercing, "Hello! And welcome to Café I-OH MY GOD!!! Your David Dobrik!!" 

I chuckled and said, "That's me." The girl jumped up and down and said, "I'm a huge fan!!! So is all my coworkers!! Especially Athena!"

I tilted my head and said, "Athena?" "Yeah, she's about to sing her most famous and favorite song. Here, let me show you to your seats!" The lady said as she showed us our seats.

We sat in our seats and the lights dimed. "And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.....Athena Shamrock singing Aint'cha by Betty Boop!!" The curtains opened and I said, "Sick! This is actually awesome."  

The spotlight hit a girl wearing a tight strapless red sequin dress, red heels, hoop earring, and bangled bracelets.  My mouth dropped opened. She was absolutely beautiful!

She smiled and in a high voice, "Hey guys! Let's get this show on the rode!" She started singing and I was absolutely amazed. 

Dom leaned over to me and said, "She's pretty hot right?" I nodded and said, "She has a great voice too!" When the song was over I stood up rapidly clapping.

The girl bowed then said, "Remember folks! You can meet my backstage for just $34.99! See you tomorrow, Sweeties!"

I stood up and pulled out my wallet. I walked over to the purple haired girl and said, "Do you take $100?" The purple hair girl nodded and said, "But, would you like change ba-" 

"No, just keep it. I need to meet that girl." I said giving her $100. The purple haired girl smiled and said, "Follow me!" Me, Heath, Zane, Dom, Alex, Jason, and Scotty all followed the girl to the back room.

The girl peaked her head in a door and said, "Athena, you have 7 people who are REALLY wanting to meet you." "Send them in, Sammy." I heard Athena say. My heart melted. 

Sammy opened the door and I saw Athena sitting there in a chair. I smiled nervously at her and she gasped. She jumped up and hugged me and yelled, "OMFG!!! DAVID DOBRIK!!!!" I blushed and hugged her back.

She pulled away from the hug and said, "Come in! Come in! All of you! Please!" We all walked in and Scotty said, "Why is your voice so high?" I smacked Scott's chest and said, "SCOTT!"

Athena laughed and said, "It happened when I was little. I was at my friend's birthday and I inhaled too much helium. My voice has been like this since I was 6." I nodded and said, "That's horrible."

~Athena's P.O.V~

I chuckled and sat down, "Not really. It makes for GREAT prank calling!" David laughed and I smiled. 

All 8 of us hung out for hours until David said, "Oh, I better be heading back home. Bye babe." He then kissed my lips quickly. David pulled away and said, "I'M SO SORRY! I just broke up with Liza and I'm so used to doing that! I'm sorry!!!"

I blushed and laughed, "It's ok, David. I understand. I once was in school and my teacher told me bye and I said back, 'Bye, love you mom.' So, I know how you feel." 

David blushed and Jason said, "ASK HER ON A DATE ALREADY!!!" David gulped and said, "Wanna go get a coffee some time?" 

"Like a date?" I said standing up. David nodded and I said, "I'd love to. Here's my number." I gave David my number then kissed his cheek, "Bye, 'babe'"

David laughed and left. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. The mirror started warping and I backed up. A hand reached out of the window then next thing I knew it was a person.

I fell and slowly backed away and saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup guys! Part 2 will be coming soon! I hope your ready for it! Cause it's gonna get REALLY weird! Love ya guys! 

Sincerely, IMPERFECT