Emo {Scotty Sire}

I was chilling on the couch until David said, "Hey, Lunar! I have a surprise for you!" I looked at David and said in a mono tone voice, "F--- your surprise's."

David laughed and said, "Then I guess you don't want to go to a party and be with your bestie, Colby." I stood up and said, "Fine. Let me get dressed."

I walked out of my room and heard David say to someone, "Lunar is just as depressed as you, Scott

I walked out of my room and heard David say to someone, "Lunar is just as depressed as you, Scott. She just dresses more like it."

I rolled my eyes and heard Scott reply, "That's not the reason...." I walked over to them and said, "Yo. We going to the party or not?"

~LATER~

I leaned against the wall sipping out of a red solo cup. I watched as Dom and his little Mini Dom's danced on the counter. 

A guy started flirting with me and started telling me stories about himself. "And that's the story of how I broke my arm when I was 8." The guy said winking at me.

I took a sip of my drink and said, "Alright dude, go trip over a knife or something." I went to walk away but, I was stopped by him grabbing my arm.

His nails dug into my skin and I winced in pain. He smirked and said, "You know, I'm a great friend of Colby's." I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever."

The guy smirked then said, "Feisty. I like that...So, how about we ditch this place and get to know each other in my bed."

I scoffed and said, "Ew, gross. No, you perv. Let go of me." The guy smirked and licked his lips.

"Hey, Babe." I heard. I looked over to see Scotty. I looked at him and mouthed, What are you doing?!?

Scotty walked closer to me and said, "Is this guy harassing you?" The guy scoffed and said, "Who are you?" Scotty crossed his arms and said, "Her boyfriend. Who are you?"

The guy let go of my arm and said, "Bulls---." The guy pulled out a pocket knife and pointed at me. I grabbed his hand and said, "Do it."

The guy smirked and cut my arm. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" Colby, Sam, Corey, Zane, Toddy, Liza, and Dom's all ran after the guy to try and call the police on him.

I looked at the cut on my arm to see it gushing blood. I touched it with no emotion on my face. Scotty pulled me upstairs to Colby's room and cleaned me up.

I scoffed and said, "I didn't think he would actually do it." Scott sighed and said, "I'm officially banding you from going to anymore party's that DOM invites us to."

I nodded and said, "At least I'm 1 step closer to dying." Scott laughed and said, "You and me both."

I smiled at Scotty and said, "Why did you do that?" Scott sighed and said, "He's a huge perv. I didn't want to see my cru--friend get raped or something." I silently nodded.

I was about to say something until Scotty placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back causing my black lipstick to rub off on him.

Scotty grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Scotty pulled me even closer to him causing our whole body's to touch each other.

I tugged slightly on the back of his hair and he smirked into the kiss. "Oh come on! Not on my bed!!!!" I pulled away from the kiss to see Colby standing there.

I laughed and said, "Hey Colbs." Colby groaned and said, "Get out of my room." Me and Scotty quickly walked out of Colby's room and laughed.

Scotty held my hand as we walked back downstairs. I turned to Scott and wiped the lipstick off his face. Scotty pecked my lips then we started walking again. We went to the kitchen and got some more drinks.

He looked at me and said, "So...how you doin girlfriend?" I smiled and said, "I'll doing good, Boyfriend." Me and Scott drank some more then we went back to his house.

And the rest...was history..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYONE ELSE LOVE THIS???!?! I  GOT SO MANY FEELS FROM THIS! BTW, anyone notice the Billie Eilish reference? "Alright dude, go trip over a knife or something." SQUEEEE~!!!!

Sincerely, IMPERFECT~<3