Bet {Alex Ernst}

Me and Alex are bestfriends. We would do everything together! But, it all changed after a bet I lost...

"Ok so if you don't make this shot...you have to go on a date with Scotty!" David said filming me. I rolled my eyes and said, "Oh, whatever! Your just saying things!"

I threw the basketball and it bounced off the rim. All of a sudden I heard, "So wassup baby?" Then I was picked up bridal style.

I laughed and said, "Alex! Help me!" Alex grabbed me and took me out of Scott's arms. He set me down and Scott laughed.

David started laughing and said, "So, where is yawls date?" Scott looked at me and said, "Starbucks?" I smiled and nodded, "Let's go, Scott."

Alex looked at me and said, "Wait....you're really agreeing with this?" I looked at Alex and said, "As long as I get in the vlog." Alex crossed his arms and said, "But....we had plans!" 

I sighed and said, "Scott, go ahead and go to the car." Scott went to the car as I turned to Alex. David followed Scotty.

"Listen, Alex, We can do what we had planned tomorrow." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. "B-B-But, you can't go on the date!" Alex said turning away from me.

I sighed and said, "And why is that?" Alex was about to say something but, was interrupted by David yelling, "Hey, Sam! Your gonna be late for your hot date!" 

I looked at David then back to Alex then back to David. I walked over to David and said, "How do I look?" David looked me up and down.

"Like you just finished basketball practice." David said pointing the camera at me. I smiled and said, "Great!" I ran to Scott's car and got in.

Scott handed me a rose and I said, "Wow, you came prepared. I didn't get you anything." Scotty smiled and said, "You didn't need to."

I giggled and Scott started driving to Starbucks. Once we got there I saw David's car as well. I shrugged and got out of the car.

Scott held his hand out to me and I took it. We walked into Starbucks and Scott ordered for us. I sat at a round table for two and got on my phone.

Scotty sat in front of me and chuckled, "You do this on every date you go on with Alex?" I looked up from my phone and said, "With Alex?"

Scott nodded and said, "Every time you two go out he comes back tells us it was a date." I put my phone beside me and said, "Bet."

"I got a Iced Chai Tea and Mocha Latte for Scotty Sire!" The lady working said. Scott got up to go get our drinks. 

He came back and said, "She wrote her number on the cup." I looked at the cup and said, "Let's prank call her later. Me and Alex do it all the time!"

Scott took a sip of his drink and said, "You must really like Alex." "I-" Scott nodded and said, "Let's get off this topic. So, how's the YouTube vlogger life treating ya?"

I took a sip of my drink and said, "It's been good. I'm about to get 10K subscribers." Scotty gasped and said, "That's amazing! Happy Soon-To-Be 10K!" 

I smiled and nodded. Me and Scotty talked for what seems like hours until Alex crossed my mind. I thought of that one time me and Alex almost kissed.

~FLASHBACK~

"Alex!!! Open your d--- door! Please!" Me and Alex had got into a fight because Tod jokingly kissed my cheek.

Alex yelled from the other end, "NO! If your going to be sleeping with my other friends behind my back, we shouldn't be friends!"

A tear slipped from my eyes. I slid against the door and whispered, "Please....Alex.." The truth is, I've liked Alex for a couple for months now. And hearing him say these things made my heart tear in half.

I put my hand on the door and whispered, "I love you..." Alex opened the door and I looked up at him. His eyes were red and puffy.

He bent down to my level and hugged me. I hugged him back and he said, "I love you too, Sam." My heart skipped a beat. 

"Your the best best friend I could ever ask for." I just go Friend-Zoned by my best friend... I wiped the tears from my face as Alex pulled away from the hug.

He looked at my lips and inched closer until..., "Are you two friends again?" Alex stood up quickly and said, "Yeah. Don't kiss her ever again, TOD." 

I stood up and Tod nodded, "Sorry, Alex...Sorry, Sam.." I cleared my throat nervously and said, "Y-Yeah. Whatever."

~FLASHBACK OVER~

"Hello? Earth to Sam? You alive?" I blinked myself back into reality and said, "W-What?" Scott chuckled and said, "Want to head back to Heath and Zane's place?"

I nodded and stood up with Scott. He opened the door for me and I walked out to his car. He drove to Heath and Zane's. I got out of the car and walked inside with Scott's arm around me.

Alex glared at Scott then turned away. I sighed and looked at Scott. I smiled and said, "That was a nice fake date, Scott."

Scott nodded and then bent down to my level since I'm so short. "Now, go get your man." Scott whispered making me smile.

I nodded and ran over to Alex. I hugged him from behind and said, "Hey babe." Alex blushed and said, "B-B-Babe?!" I nodded and said, "Yeah....Babe."

Alex pulled away from my hug and looked into my eyes. I smiled and said, "You good Alex?" Alex sighed and said, "You should go back to Scott..."

I groaned and yelled, "ALEX ERNST HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND?!?!" Alex eyes went wide.

"I LIKE YOU! NOT SCOTT! YOUR ARE SO BLIND YOU IDOIT!!!" I yelled. Alex stood up and said, "I...I..I like you too.."

Alex grabbed the sides of my face and placed his lips on mine. I pulled away and said, "Alex...will you be my boyfriend?" Alex nodded and picked me up spinning me around.

I laughed and slapped his back while yelling, "Alex! Put me down you Idoit!" Alex laughed and kissed me once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!  I hope you guys enjoyed this one. It's longer than the last one sooooo, yeah.

Sincerely, IMPERFECT