"I hated you the moment I laid eyes on you."

Anti had always had trouble sleeping, he was far too energetic and active to lay down the majority of the time. As Sean laid in his bed, peacefully sleeping and dreaming of wondrous things, Anti paced the room restlessly. He would look out the window and then walk around the room, repeating these actions several times. Over and over he paced, he couldn't stand to be confined for so long. Finally, he decided to get into Sean's phone to try and occupy himself. He'd managed to find Mark's number in the contact list, so he decided 'Why not give Mark a good scare?'.
Little did he know, it wasn't Mark who'd be picking up.

"Hello?", Dark said casually, whilst his constant echo was in the background.

"Dark, what the fuck? I was gonna scare Mark!", Anti huffed, though he was a bit surprised, he wasn't expecting him to pick up.

"He's currently in the shower, Anti. Shouldn't you be in bed? It's well past midnight over there."

"Shut up, I can't ever hardly sleep and you know it."

"No need to get so frustrated.",He chuckled. "Perhaps you'd like to pay a little visit, Glitch? You seem to need some time to cool off a bit."

Anti sighed. "Fine, seeya in a bit."

Upon hanging up, he realized he was a little anxious about this meetup. Dark could easily just pick a fight with him, which he was certainly not in the mood for. Though, knowing Dark, he wouldn't try to fight unless someone else starts it, he wasn't exactly one to strike first, unless he was attacking Mark. Even with those thoughts, Anti couldn't seem to calm his anxiety about seeing Dark. He went ahead and gathered his things anyways, walking over to the mirror and putting his hand on it afterwards. He whispered, "Darkiplier", into it and suddenly a grey hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the mirror.

"Welcome, Anti.", Dark smiled a little and raised his eyebrows. "You're lucky I was waiting there, otherwise I wouldn't have heard you."

"Whatever, I wasn't about to scream your name with Sean in the room." Anti rolled his eyes.

"Is that so? Perhaps you'll scream it elsewhere, glitch." Dark chuckled, trying to piss off Anti just for the fun of it.

"Oh shut the hell up, you told me I could cool off over here!"

Dark sighed, "That I did, and I'm a man of my word. Please, have a seat, I'll fix you some coffee. You do like black, right?"

"Yeah..." Anti was a little surprised that Dark had remembered that, but he was to afraid to press the subject.

"You're tense." Dark said whilst working on the coffee. "What's the matter?"

"I don't fuckin' know, as soon as you told me to come over I started feelin' all nervous and shit!"

Dark thought for a moment. "Perhaps you missed me, Anti." He brought him the hot cup of black coffee and took a seat next to him. "Here, it's hot though."

Anti took the cup and blew on the coffee before taking a sip. "Mmm, perfect." He smiled a little.

Dark smiled back, but his smile quickly faded as he turned to look at the hallway, realizing Mark's shower had just stopped. Mark stepped out of the room in nothing but his boxers and made his way into the room where Anti and Dark were sitting.

"Alright, what the hell is going on here?"

"Relax, Mark, we're just having a friendly conversation." Dark reassured him.

"Uh huh, if I find out you two are plotting anything I'm removing every mirror in this house."

"Noted." Dark nodded as Mark left the room, most likely going to throw on a shirt and record.

Anti and Dark sat together and talked for a while, before Dark finally asked:

"Anti, what do you think of me?"

Anti froze, not knowing how to answer the question. He stayed silent for a while before finally answering.

"Well, I admire your work, I think you're an asshole most of the time, and you're hot as hell." He smirked. "And to top it all off, I hated you the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Is that so? Very well then, I suppose I'll share my feelings about you. I believe you're very reckless and wild, though it amuses me, and you can be admirable sometimes." He sighed, not seeming finished.

"...So, what exactly were you trying to get out of me?"

"The reason why you're nervous."

Anti looked away. "Well, I mean... Maybe you're kinda... Too hot to handle...?"

"Are you implying that you love me, Anti?"

Anti sat there, unresponsive. He sat down his cup.

"Anti, answer the question. Do you love me?"

Anti stood up, which prompted Dark to do the same. He then pushed Anti against a wall.

"ANSWER ME." Dark was losing his patience.

Anti growled. "FUCK YOU!"

Then suddenly, Dark's lips pressed against Anti's, who, to Dark's surprise, actually kissed him back instantly. They stayed like that for a while until Anti finally calmed down. Dark pulled away and took a few breaths.

Anti grinned, "That answer your question?"

"Indeed." Dark smiled contently and released Anti from the wall.

Mark came out, confused at the yelling. "What's going on in here?"

Dark waved him off, "Nothing, everything is fine."

Mark sighed and walked back to his room as Anti snickered quietly. He knew this was the start of something grand.